Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel DC Top Trumps

Options
  • 09-09-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Looking to get hold of some of the older sets of Marvel and DC top trumps.
    Marvel Comic Heroes 1-3
    Marvel Ultimate Heroes (special)
    Marvel Ultimate Villains
    DC Superheroes 1-2

Any suggestions apart from Amazon or ebay? Most won't deliver to Ireland or those that do charge excessively. Already checked most shops around Dublin too.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MattD1349

Looking to get hold of some of the older sets of Marvel and DC top trumps.
    Marvel Comic Heroes 1-3
    Marvel Ultimate Heroes (special)
    Marvel Ultimate Villains
    DC Superheroes 1-2

Any suggestions apart from Amazon or ebay? Most won't deliver to Ireland or those that do charge excessively. Already checked most shops around Dublin too.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Get them on amazon or ebay but register with parcel motel 1st. Solved the problem of 'we don't deliver to Ireland' pretty quick in my experience. I can't post a link but you can view their 'how to' & FAQ on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Power Chords

Thanks for the advice. Might be of use if I'm getting a few things from one seller or absolutely need something, like a particular book, but at a further 3.95 per parcel on top of price and delivery fee it might be costing more than it's worth for top trumps :)
    Definitely something I'll keep in mind for those absolutely must have books.
    Cheers.

Advertisement