Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep fat fryer ???

Options
  • 09-09-2014 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a good reasonably priced deep fat fryer if anybody knows of offers available, Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sarash

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a good reasonably priced deep fat fryer if anybody knows of offers available, Thanks.

Yea I have one for sale. What county are you in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I'm sure you can get one online for cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You can get really small ones so you use far less oil so if cooking small amounts it should be cheaper to run in the long run.

I got a mini one in powercity for €15, I like powercity a they are all out on display so you can get a feel for them, which I would want to do with some items like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement