Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet: Bridgewater S.C.

• 09-09-2014 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know how much it costs to leave your car (medium-size hatchback) in for a valet (inside & out) with the people in Bridgewater shopping centre?

Have checked on-line but can't find a price list.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

So, my post has been viewed 47 times and no reply?

Surely at least 1 person of the 47 know how much the car valet in Bridgewater costs?!

Anyone....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Could you not just pick up the phone and call them? Number is advertised as 087 9866715.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

One of the viewers here and no idea of the prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Could you not just pick up the phone and call them? Number is advertised as 087 9866715.

No, I'm in work. And I thought the good people of boards could help me out. That's the idea of an on-line forum

Sorry for asking for advice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

Let us know when you find out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

I have also have wondered the same thing and was surprised they don't tell you online. Interested to know the answer if/when you find out!

Advertisement