Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition Fees for Masters in Primary Education

• 09-09-2014 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all! Can anyone send me the right way in relation to this subject. I am planning on studying Masters (level 9) in Primary Education in Mary Immaculate after completing my level 8 course this year. Is it possible to receive funding from SUSI on this adventure?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Sup08

If you are eligible and meet the criteria:
    You may get a student fee contribution of €2000 if the reckonable income is less than €31,500
    or
    A special rate of up to €6270 fee contribution if the reckonable income is below €22,703 and in receipt of an eligible payment from another department (Social Welfare).

Remember, If you were Under 23 when you began your undergraduate studies without a break of 3 years upon reaching 23, you will be assessed as dependent on your parent(s) and their income is reckonable.

If you were over 23 when you entered or re-entered your undergraduate studies with a break of 3 years since turning 23 and want to apply as an Independent Student, you must provide details of living independently from the October before you entered or re-entered Undergrad studies.

Advertisement