Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates Naas

Options
  • 09-09-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Looking for a reasonably priced beginners class of Pilates in naas,for the autumn.
    Alternatively looking for fitness classes.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Hi there, I don't know of classes in Naas but 10mins away in Clane there is a good range of fitness classes available in Scoil Mhuire.
    Link to the site here and link the courses booklet here

They've got a good range of fitness type classes in the weekday evenings and have 7 different Pilates classes throughout the week (some are morning time and some are evening time) priced at 80 euro for 10 weeks which is very good.

I attended the bootcamp class in the school last year and found it very beneficial with a very good instructor. I'd expect the Pilates class to be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

try the Monread fitness centre, did a class there 2yrs ago, reasonable price compared to others and good instructor

• Registered Users Posts: 41 stringofmisery

Thanks you both for your replies

Advertisement