Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooked Meals Delivered Cork City

Options
  • 09-09-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone would know of a company in Cork City that would deliver cooked meals to someone's home in Cork City.

The brother of a friend is coming out of hospital and she needs to look after him for a while. She hates cooking and he is not well enough to go to a hotel. He needs fairly good quality stuff so I don't think microwaved ready meals would suffice unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Fitzpatricks in glountaune does good quality precooked food. My dad used to get those when he was on night shift and heat them up at work. Not sure if they deliver though.

I think o'driscolls in ballinlough does similar. Some of the local supervalu shops make meals every day for locals. Some deliver as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Apologies for not getting back to thank you for your suggestions.

I very much appreciate your assistance.

Advertisement