Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ics mortgage internet access

Options
  • 09-09-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi BOI,
    Had an ICS mortgage and could access it on line and check balance, interest etc.
    It has now moved to BOI mortgages how can I check my balance online?
    Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Thestart,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Previously with ICS Mortgages, these would have only been available to view online on the ICS Mortgage website. It would not be possible at the moment to add your mortgage to view online 365 Online. We will let our customers know of any updates should this change in the future. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 28 seller567

Is this something that will be available down the line.  It was very handy being able to look at the mortgage figures online.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi seller567

Thanks for your post today.

We will certainly pass on your comments, if you need any information regarding an ICS Mortgage Account, we have a dedicated direct contact number - 01 6113000. Our colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks again for your interest and any updates on this we will also advise here.
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Hi,
    I rang up a couple of months ago about viewing my ICS mortgage account online and I was given a web address to login from - I can't remember it now, but it was similar to the old web address.  Can you advise what it is here?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi lemeister,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you call the Mortgage Team on 01 6113000 a representative will be more than happy to assist you with setting this up. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Here is the web address for accessing old ICS mortgages which have been transferred to BOI https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Any update on when it will be possible to follow former ICS mortgages online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi DubOnHoliday

Thanks for getting in touch again. Unfortunately, we've no update as yet. We'll certainly send on your interest again to our BOI365 Development Team.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭miftha

The website https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie is not working correctly. Once you login you get the error...

ICSDebugger error '800a01ad'
    clsUtils.Class_Initialise ERROR 75 - Path/File access error
    /./Includes/TemplateFuncs.dsm, line 19

This used to happen on the old ICS one also but would go away after a few days typically (maybe someone fixes the backend issue).

Can someone in BOI get this resolved ASAP!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi miftha, 

Thank you for your post today. 

For queries relating to online access for former ICS Mortgage holders please call our dedication Mortgage Team on 01 611 33 33. Our representative will be happy to take some further information from your and assist with your query. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hadit2here

i get the following error too using https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/omm/loginaction.asp

"ICSDebugger error '800a01ad'
    /./Includes/TemplateFuncs.dsm, line 19"

hadit2here wrote: »
    i get the following error too using https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/omm/loginaction.asp

"ICSDebugger error '800a01ad'
    /./Includes/TemplateFuncs.dsm, line 19"
    Hi hadit2here,

Thanks for your post.  

Please call our ICS mortgage line on 01- 611 3000, a representative will be able to raise this for you and investigate it further. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Elaine/Sarah, sadly after over two weeks since I called, with a promise I would be contacted within 48 hours (which did not happen to date); it is still the same!

Terrible customer service and customer support!

Hi miftha, 

Thank you for coming back to us here and we're sorry to hear that you have not received your promised call back. 

If you would like to PM us with your name, branch name and contact number we would be more than happy to arrange this for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 28 seller567

Website is back up and running for me.  I'm able to log in to the mortgagemanager.ie and see all the transactions again. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

seller567 wrote: »
    Website is back up and running for me.  I'm able to log in to the mortgagemanager.ie and see all the transactions again. 
    Hi seller567, 

That's good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭smmoore79

Hi there,

Im just trying to log on to see my mortgage balance on www.yourmortgagemanager.ie.  Is the User Id being asked the same as my User Id on banking 365?  

Thanks

Stephen

smmoore79 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Im just trying to log on to see my mortgage balance on www.yourmortgagemanager.ie.  Is the User Id being asked the same as my User Id on banking 365?  

Thanks

Stephen
    Hi Stephen, 

Thanks for your post. 

Your User ID for YourMortgageManager.ie is separate to your 365 Online User ID. If you need help with logging in to this, please call our Mortgage team on 01- 611 3000. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Baldy1980

Hi There
    Is there any update on likely timetable for inclusion of former iCS mortgages onto the 365 platform?
    It really would be useful if all my BOI related accounts (and insurance etc) could be viewed within the same application

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here.

We’ve no further updates on this at the moment. Please be assured that we’ll be sure to pass your interest onto our BOI365 Development team.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Is anyone else getting the following error when trying to log in to http://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie -

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Object variable or With block variable not set
    /omm/loginaction.asp, line 244

branners69 wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting the following error when trying to log in to http://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie -

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Object variable or With block variable not set
    /omm/loginaction.asp, line 244
    Hi branners69, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you are receiving an error message on yourMortgagemanager.ie please call our Mortgages team on 01- 611 3000 and a representative will be happy to assist you with this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭smmoore79

Hi there,

I have opened https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie but when trying to log on, I get the following error below.  Any idea what this is?  Is the log on section temporarily down?

Is the ICSDebugger error '800a01ad'

Thanks, Stephen

smmoore79 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have opened https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie but when trying to log on, I get the following error below.  Any idea what this is?  Is the log on section temporarily down?

Is the ICSDebugger error '800a01ad'

Thanks, Stephen
    Hi Stephen, 

Thanks for your post today. 

If you call our Mortgage team on 01 611 3333 one of our representatives will be able to look into this for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anthonyirl

Hi I'm also getting this error. There is something wrong with the site. How hard can it be to transfer our ISC mortgage to a boi one so we can use the standard boi website. This has been asked for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

anthonyirl wrote: »
    Hi I'm also getting this error. There is something wrong with the site. How hard can it be to transfer our ISC mortgage to a boi one so we can use the standard boi website. This has been asked for years.
    Hi Anthony, 

My apologies again for this inconvenience, you can send this query to the mortgages department via the Email Us section of this page (bottom right) who will check this for you and get in touch to give you an update. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Evie, instead of asking everyone to contact BOI to fix their issue, can you not come back to us with a fix date (which is already way over due)? If you don't have the resolution date, please escalate this to your manager.

I am not ringing them again with the promise of a call back when it is resolved that never happens.

It has been down for weeks and I fail to see why everyone has to contact BOI to tell them this fact, one should be sufficient. Or is it the case that until enough people ring in to complain it will not be resolved?

We even have two threads on this now... http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057568851/2

Hi miftha,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulty accessing your mortgage account online. We would like to assure you this is under investigation. For any users getting this error message, it is necessary to call the Mortgage Team for assistance. 

Please be assured all comments and feedback is escalated to the Mortgage Team for review.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Hi miftha,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulty accessing your mortgage account online. We would like to assure you this is under investigation. For any users getting this error message, it is necessary to call the Mortgage Team for assistance. 

Please be assured all comments and feedback is escalated to the Mortgage Team for review.

Thanks
    Tara
    As miftha says why must we all call the Mortgage Team for assistance? Why can't you give them a call and report back with an estimated date of when it will be fixed? Is that not your job?

And what do you mean it is under investigation, by who? The Mortgage Team, so if they are aware of the problem why haven't they fixed it?

• Advertisement

Hi All,

We've had an update from our Technical Support Team who advised the error should no longer appear. 

If you are receiving a different error in relation to your login account, then you should be able to reset it using the "Forgotten Your Password" function from the top right of the web page.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement