Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Story With Angel Lane

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Opening tomorrow

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm surprised they're keeping the old name. It's an awful name for a club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

I'll be heading along for the reopening. Great club, looking forward to it. As a dry run for rag week next week is imagine there'll be a few kinks to iron out tomorrow night. Anyone know who the new DJ/DJs are going to be?

An File wrote: »
    I'm surprised they're keeping the old name. It's an awful name for a club.

I'll take it over Lux any day. Im a tad too young to call it the market even though it was the first club i was ever in. Sure crush is still trinity rooms to me and docs to my older siblings! :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll take it over Lux any day. Im a tad too young to call it the market even though it was the first club i was ever in. Sure crush is still trinity rooms to me and docs to my older siblings! :P

I remember going to teen discos in Docs when I was 14! :D Great times. The lay-out back then was class. The lazers were gone by the time I was old enough for Trooms. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Docs, The Market and Tropics :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Hopfully they will tighten up the door of the Icon so,because it had gotten very young
    Last Thursday night it was basically just a student night in there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Docs, The Market and Tropics :D

The Market? Meh, I remember when it was Saints & Scholars! And the opening night of Docs..... I'm old...... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

bigpink wrote: »
    Hopfully they will tighten up the door of the Icon so,because it had gotten very young
    Last Thursday night it was basically just a student night in there

Thursday night is student night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Market? Meh, I remember when it was Saints & Scholars! And the opening night of Docs..... I'm old...... :(

I see your Saints & Scholars and raise you Arthur's Warehouse.

• Advertisement

So any feedback from last night? Same old same old?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Tin City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

So any feedback from last night? Same old same old?

Pretty much. Place was jammed, many people were turned away at the door. Cool setup with the music though, house music on the dance floor, charts stuff and that kind of thing upstairs.

Advertisement