Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Plaza apartments, Strandhill

Options
  • 09-09-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

I am looking to move out to Strandhill and an opportunity has potentially come up to rent an apartment in The Plaza. Does anyone out there know what these apartments are like? Warm? Noisy? Small?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

I am looking to move out to Strandhill and an opportunity has potentially come up to rent an apartment in The Plaza. Does anyone out there know what these apartments are like? Warm? Noisy? Small?
    They are big enough except for the kitchens, but No.5 anyway leaves a lot to be desired. Really cold - massive Massive gas bills and no interior work or refurb in 5+ years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

They are big enough except for the kitchens, but No.5 anyway leaves a lot to be desired. Really cold - massive Massive gas bills and no interior work or refurb in 5+ years
    Thanks for that. I am going to look into them but will keep your comment in mind.

Advertisement