If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA YHT-S401 Soundbar

Options
  • 10-09-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I am interested in buying the YHT-S401 soundbar from you. When checking your website I was very surprised by big difference between your UK and IE websites (in your UK site, it sells for £199 while in IE site for over £320 - 60% more expensive). As Irish resident, it feels not that great. From forum, it seems that IE price has increased from March (it said it was under £300 a few months ago)

Is it possible to buy it at UK site price? Given big price difference, I am even considering driving to your Belfast store to pick it up myself.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    I am interested in buying the YHT-S401 soundbar from you. When checking your website I was very surprised by big difference between your UK and IE websites (in your UK site, it sells for £199 while in IE site for over £320 - 60% more expensive). As Irish resident, it feels not that great. From forum, it seems that IE price has increased from March (it said it was under £300 a few months ago)

Is it possible to buy it at UK site price? Given big price difference, I am even considering driving to your Belfast store to pick it up myself.

ogi,

apologies for that - we are working really hard on a new .ie website and unfortunately this means we are really slow at the moment updating the old site - we hope to launch the new .ie site in late September and it will have several thousand products and it will be priced in sterling & euro - of course the sterling pricing will mirror the UK site - the pricing for ROI delivery will also closely mirror the main UK site but it will allow for delivery inclusive pricing ( which is what Customers seem to want)

..anyway, as regular Boardie know we A L W A Y S honour the pricing from the main website and we have no problem doing the YHTS401 at the UK pricing - and at £199 its a cracking price - we are currently out of stock with our next scheduled delivery on Friday 19th September - and even at that, stock will be tight so if you did want to grab one I'd pop us a PM or an email with your contact details to reserve one & as soon as we get a sniff of the delivery one we will give you a shout and arrange delivery.

Apologies again, we are getting our .ie act together as we speak and of course drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Hi there,

ogi,

apologies for that - we are working really hard on a new .ie website and unfortunately this means we are really slow at the moment updating the old site - we hope to launch the new .ie site in late September and it will have several thousand products and it will be priced in sterling & euro - of course the sterling pricing will mirror the UK site - the pricing for ROI delivery will also closely mirror the main UK site but it will allow for delivery inclusive pricing ( which is what Customers seem to want)

..anyway, as regular Boardie know we A L W A Y S honour the pricing from the main website and we have no problem doing the YHTS401 at the UK pricing - and at £199 its a cracking price - we are currently out of stock with our next scheduled delivery on Friday 19th September - and even at that, stock will be tight so if you did want to grab one I'd pop us a PM or an email with your contact details to reserve one & as soon as we get a sniff of the delivery one we will give you a shout and arrange delivery.

Apologies again, we are getting our .ie act together as we speak and of course drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    I had sent you a private message with my email address.  I just wanted to check if this has come in already as you had mentioned your next delivery was on the 19th, Friday.  Do you have it in stock?

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

ogi,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    I had sent you a private message with my email address.  I just wanted to check if this has come in already as you had mentioned your next delivery was on the 19th, Friday.  Do you have it in stock?

Thanks!
    Hi there,

I've just checked and the Yamaha is now a finished line unfortunately :(

We still have our display model which we could let go if you're interested.

Chris

Hi Chris,
    The display unit, how long has it been used. Also is there a discount if we decide to get this unit?

Thanks,
    Marj

Hi Chris,
    The display unit, how long has it been used. Also is there a discount if we decide to get this unit?

Thanks,
    Marj
    Hi Yoginindublin.

The £199.95 is the clearance price on the YHT-S401 as it is listed as last few to clear now on the website.

The display unit is in very good condition and we still have the original box for this unit.

Shipping would come in at £12.99

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

Thanks,
    Marj
    Hi Yoginindublin.

The £199.95 is the clearance price on the YHT-S401 as it is listed as last few to clear now on the website.

The display unit is in very good condition and we still have the original box for this unit.

Hi. We would like to take this.  How can I arrange payment and delivery?  Thanks

Hi Chris,

Thanks,
    Marj
    Hi Yoginindublin.

Hi. We would like to take this.  How can I arrange payment and delivery?  Thanks
    Hi there,

If you'd like to PM us with your details I'll get one of the guys to give you a bell to sort the rest out.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks,
    Marj
    Hi Yoginindublin.

Hi there,

If you'd like to PM us with your details I'll get one of the guys to give you a bell to sort the rest out.

Chris
    Thanks Chris, I have sent you a PM with my contact info!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.