Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUH Visiting Hours

Options
  • 10-09-2014 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I see the visiting hours for CUH here (2 - 4pm and 6.30 - 8.30pm): http://www.cuh.hse.ie/Patients_Visitors/Visiting_the_Hospital/Visiting_Hours/Visiting_Hours.html

I know of people that go into visit patients outside these hours and nobody says anything. Are the staff too polite to correct them or are the visiting hours flexible?

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi.

I see the visiting hours for CUH here (2 - 4pm and 6.30 - 8.30pm): http://www.cuh.hse.ie/Patients_Visitors/Visiting_the_Hospital/Visiting_Hours/Visiting_Hours.html

I know of people that go into visit patients outside these hours and nobody says anything. Are the staff too polite to correct them or are the visiting hours flexible?

Thanks.

perhaps they are spouses you are seeing going in anytime. I would doubt they are very flexible, sure they have to maintain some rules otherwise it would be too busy with people coming and going and the staff actually have work to do with the patients etc.

Of course also bear in mind we are heading into Winter vomiting bug season, so really try to stay out of the hospital unless you are badly needed in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,582 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There generally flexible enough with partners/children. Other friends/diatent relatives they don't really mind as long as you don't cause hassle/call during meal times.

Advertisement