Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iTunes Problem

• 10-09-2014 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

I went to download the U2 album that iTunes were giving out for free. But it says already purchased? Anyone else have this problem? How do you contact apple re iTunes I can't find anything on iTunes re problems

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I have the exact same thing.
    Album not showing up in my library either.

I wonder if it's being released on a phased basis and will get there eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

Took me ages to work out how to get to it and download it, but this is what I did:
    go to the iTunes Store in the iTunes app on your Mac/PC, on the front page, look to the right and there's a list of Quick Links. Click on Purchased there and the album should be under Not In My Library. You can download it from there. It worked for me anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Yes, it's currently being held in the cloud and you can either stream from there or download it to your device.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Between the disaster that was the live stream and now this heads must surely be rolling in Cupertino. It's supposed to be waiting in your library according to the instructions. I had already sent an email to support before I had seen the above post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

should also be in your 'recently added' in platlists, just click to download

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It’s in recently purchased in iTunes. I think Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases has to be enabled for it to appear in your library automatically.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m glad it didn’t automatically appear in my library. I don’t like the idea of Apple adding or removing stuff from my library without my permission.

Advertisement