Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benefits of a Retail park verses a Business Park

Options
  • 10-09-2014 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm hoping someone who has made this change can help me,
    I currently work for a property service company that deals directly with the public, Property owners both private and public.
    Offering services such as emergency plumbing repairs, general property repairs, glass replacement, roof repairs etc. etc. the company also offers a registered property insurance loss assessors service (claims etc.).

We are currently based in a Business park with little or no foot fall passing the door and the brand is being lost and unrecognized for the services offered due to this.

My question is, if the business was moved to a Retail park with a lot of footfall and passing trade would this be suitable for such a service company and cost effective in terms of rents and rates?

Has any other businesses out there made such a move and if so was it a success?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Retail attracts much higher rents & rates and I would very much doubt that such services would attract much passing punter interest. You would get a much better return by spending on marketing your services to your target market directly and with a well promoted top quality website etc.

Advertisement