Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respondents for a Research Study about Animation

Options
  • 10-09-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, are you familiar with the Uncanny Valley? I am in need of respondents to help me with my research study and it would be helpful if you guys help me :)

You see, my research is about the Uncanny Valley, a theory of robotics which can be applied in animation.

The theory states that once a character/human reaches a certain point of realism, the reaction of the audience is very creepy

I have created an animtion short to test this theory:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1jJBMWy2I8RTZ0kq5gLidvqxpyle7P9g9Y1VuJm9IvFc/viewform?edit_requested=true"

here is the link :) If you can, please watch the vid and answer the survey questions afterwards. It woulnd't hurt if you share it as well! Thanks alot! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reddando

copy and paste the link on the browser, since I am a new user, I can't attach links yet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 reddando

this is an animation topic so I've put it in this forum, we could discuss the theory here too if you guys like to :)

Advertisement