Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conlons - Toughers Business Park

Options
  • 10-09-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

I have noticed that Conlons Garage is now gone from Toughers Business Park ( on Naas to Newbridge duel carriageway).

They have been stripping down the whole unit and even removing the concrete floor..

Does anyone have any more info on what is replacing it? or are the builders just coming to remove everything for scrappage sinilar to the big Renualt garage in Liffey Valley

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

As far as I know Conlons BMW are moving to the Toughers location and the Peugeot dealership is moving to the former BMW location in Rathangan. I suspect the rebuild is to get it up to spec as required by BMW.

Paddy

Ps strangely the Liffey valley Renault premises will be re-opening as Frank Keane VW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭H.E. Pennypacker

Conlans had an ad in one of last Sunday's papers (Independent I think) looking to recruit staff for their new BMW garage at Toughers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

They do have 2 large signs on hoarding and also on the remaining windows - surely if you saw so much, you would also have been able to read these signs? (they are very large)

Conlans Peugeot have moved to Rathangan, Conlans BMW opening "here" in October.

Off to specsavers with you! :)

Conlans also have a repair centre further down in Toughers (unmarked)

Advertisement