Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten Email Password

Options
  • 10-09-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi i am not longer an Eircom Customer but i have forgotten my Password for my Email Address, when Eircom got hacked i think i change it a few months ago back ever since i can no longer get into it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi i am not longer an Eircom Customer but i have forgotten my Password for my Email Address, when Eircom got hacked i think i change it a few months ago back ever since i can no longer get into it.
    Hi niamh.foley

You should be able to follow the forgotten password link: https://autoreg.eircom.net/passwordchange/ however if this still does not help then the best advice I can offer you is to contact email support for assistance on 1530277100 (charged at 33cent per minute)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

I dont know my Security Answer, do i have to ring support or can you not help me out on this forum ? 

I dont know my Security Answer, do i have to ring support or can you not help me out on this forum ? 
    Hi niamh.foley

In this case you will need to contact email support on 1530277100.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

It is fine,

I haven't used it for a while just bought stuff on Ebay and i forgot to change my primary email to my gmail account it was still set to my eircom,

not interested in Spending 33 cent a min for a call which could take 10min +

It is fine,

I haven't used it for a while just bought stuff on Ebay and i forgot to change my primary email to my gmail account it was still set to my eircom,

not interested in Spending 33 cent a min for a call which could take 10min +
    No worries niamh.foley

Apologies for the inconvenience

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement