Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Belfast run 19th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

Estimate there is 400 people in front of me...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dast1g

can someone up there give us folks with reservation on what to do ? e.g. separate queue? just about to leave

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ohsomuchbetter

So was there absolutely no 6+ 64/128 available for anyone (apart from anyone who reserved!?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

There's a separate queue for reserves it's currently empty. Make your way to the right hand side of the store (right as if you were walking out of the store).

All 6 plus gone, you can reserve it though. all sizes and colours available for the 6.

So was there absolutely no 6+ 64/128 available for anyone (apart from anyone who reserved!?)

Correct

• Advertisement

There's a separate queue for reserves it's currently empty. Make your way to the right hand side of the store (right as if you were walking out of the store).

All 6 plus gone you can reserve all sizes and colours available for the 6.

Are you in the que? I'm at back and being told there is no second que?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jobster

denisor wrote: »
    Are you in the que? I'm at back and being told there is no second que?

Just to confirm im at the front and there us a second queue for reservations. Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Peace92

I got the last iPhone 6plus 64gb in silver luckily.

In the queue probably number 40.

I have the following reservations to collect today before 5pm if anyone needs it.

Iphone 6 gold 128GB
    iphone 6 black 128GB

send me a PM if you need it.

Peace92 wrote: »
    I got the last iPhone 6plus 64gb in silver luckily.

In the queue probably number 40.

I have the following reservations to collect today before 5pm if anyone needs it.

Iphone 6 gold 128GB
    iphone 6 black 128GB

send me a PM if you need it.

Pm sent re black 128

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Sounds like if you wanted a 128 plus you would have to be one of the first in line

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

If you don't mind me asking lads and please understand I'm not having a go or anything simply trying to understand why. Why would you go all the way up to Belfast to get a phone? Why not just wait the few days or whatever until it comes down here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Some folks just enjoy getting it on day 1. And if they can justify driving to Belfast, why not? Good craic in the lines too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

If you don't mind me asking lads and please understand I'm not having a go or anything simply trying to understand why. Why would you go all the way up to Belfast to get a phone? Why not just wait the few days or whatever until it comes down here?

Because it's never just a few days. It's usually weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

All those bought in Belfast are sim free and usually after the initial release its hard to get one for a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

kaizersoze wrote: »

Just heard about that on the radio. I'd have a heart attack lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭laraghrider

guil wrote: »
    All those bought in Belfast are sim free and usually after the initial release its hard to get one for a few months.

OK and this is probably the part that I don't understand. What's wrong with waiting a few weeks or a month or whatever? What is it that you absolutely have to have it now, on the first day and will persist with a queue that takes by all accounts a few hours? Even if there is a bit of craic in the queue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Anybody know do they have Apple 6plus covers in stock in Belfast.

guil wrote: »
    Just heard about that on the radio. I'd have a heart attack lol.

Hogans ghost I would be sick and in front of the crowd too poor lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Hogans ghost I would be sick and in front of the crowd too poor lad.

To be fare he was opening it up cack handed.

In the queue now!

• Advertisement

mad muffin wrote: »

In the queue now!

Did you reserve? Let's me know if they have silcone case in stock for the plus.

Cheers

Cheers

Yeah for 10-11. Will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anyone actually get the new iPhone yet?

OK and this is probably the part that I don't understand. What's wrong with waiting a few weeks or a month or whatever? What is it that you absolutely have to have it now, on the first day and will persist with a queue that takes by all accounts a few hours? Even if there is a bit of craic in the queue.

Because it's shiny and I'm part magpie.

In the queue now!

What's the reservation queue like?

stimpson wrote: »
    What's the reservation queue like?

There are 6 in front and I've been here since 10.

Cheers

There are about 10. Many more leather ones.

Out now. The phone is just :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

There are about 10. Many more leather ones.

Out now. The phone is just :eek:

Pics or gtfo

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dast1g

Just back from picking up my reserved phone . Free coffee and donuts :D love the screen surprising light with the silicone case on . Strange having button the side for power and locking .

• Advertisement

dast1g wrote: »
    Just back from picking up my reserved phone . Free coffee and donuts :D love the screen surprising light with the silicone case on . Strange having button the side for power and locking .

How much is the silicone case? Anybody buy the plus?

Advertisement