Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Belfast run 19th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Peace92

29 GBP

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭drumzone

£25 for silicone case for 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭drumzone

Q for walk in's still huge. As of now. 12.17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

My missus just collected my 6 Space Grey, 64GB...Happy Days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

You'll never see her again....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

Your missus went to Belfast for you?

She's a keeper :-)

kaizersoze wrote: »
    You'll never see her again....:D

I hope so my new baby plus my 18th month old baby she has in Belfast!:eek:

Qwerty Dub wrote: »
    Your missus went to Belfast for you?

She's a keeper :-)

On her day off work, I only said going out the door this morning, I'd one reserved but couldn't get the day off work. No probs I'll go...happy days!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

OK and this is probably the part that I don't understand. What's wrong with waiting a few weeks or a month or whatever? What is it that you absolutely have to have it now, on the first day and will persist with a queue that takes by all accounts a few hours? Even if there is a bit of craic in the queue.

One reason i suppose is that you can sell your old phone whit it still demands top dollar, then get the new one ASAP.

In my case i ordered from Belfast as i sold my 5. I dont want to switch plans etc as im on a Family and Friends offer, so financially it makes it more worthwhile.

Aslo, its already out of stock with Meteor Pre-Order.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Absolutely disgusted as to how this has been managed. Here since 6:30am don't understand how reserved takes president over people who have queued all night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Gavin1980 wrote: »
    Absolutely disgusted as to how this has been managed. Here since 6:30am don't understand how reserved takes president over people who have queued all night.

The answer is in the meaning of the word. There's plenty more who queued much longer than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

guil wrote: »
    The answer is in the meaning of the word. There's plenty more who queued much longer than you.

I'm not even close to the door yet.......there's plenty in front.

And fair play to them, the staff are doing 3 reserved to 1 person who's put the time in.

Absolutely ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

On her day off work, I only said going out the door this morning, I'd one reserved but couldn't get the day off work. No probs I'll go...happy days!

Serious browny points there. You'll will be playing with phone with one hand and cooking a nice meal with the other no doubt ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I'm not even close to the door yet.......there's plenty in front.

And fair play to them, the staff are doing 3 reserved to 1 person who's put the time in.

Absolutely ridiculous

Well surely you could have reserved one which would have reduced your queue time? You had the option, if you decided not to take it then it's your own fault.

Qwerty Dub wrote: »
    Serious browny points there. You'll will be playing with phone with one hand and cooking a nice meal with the other no doubt ;-)

I'll be ringing a nice takeaway meal from the new iPhone :D

I'll be ringing a nice takeaway meal from the new iPhone :D

Ringing, he should be using the new Feed Me App :D

Why didnt you reserve one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

In the queue now. The unreserved queue is about 100 people long, the reserved queue is about 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

You sir are a genius :D anybody know how long the reserved queue is now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You sir are a genius :D anybody know how long the reserved queue is now?

About 20 people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

All 6+ gone I assume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Zcott wrote: »
    About 20 people.

Do you know are people with reservations getting served within there timeframe or are they overlapping into other times. I ask as I only have a 40 minute window to collect my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Do you know are people with reservations getting served within there timeframe or are they overlapping into other times. I ask as I only have a 40 minute window to collect my phone.

My reservation was 1 pm, got in queue at 12.15, got served 12.30 np. fella in front of me had reservation @6 pm but got seved with his mate who had 1pm slot If that helps.
    40 window is little short imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Did anyone pick up their reserved iPhone early, mine is not until 8-9, but I'd like to get a start back down home early if possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Home now , booked in between 12-1 got to Belfast at 1130 in the queue till 1150 in and out with 2 iPhones by 1215 great service just wished i got the bigger gig was all iPhone 6 silver love it 6+ is too big INMO.The unreserved line was busy not really moving I think while I was there they got a delivery as I asked about getting 64 gig instead but was told non left,But when I got inside the store I was told yes all 6 were back in stock no 6+ plus tho and would need to go back out and queue agin in the un reserved line eh No

Kagawa wrote: »
    Did anyone pick up their reserved iPhone early, mine is not until 8-9, but I'd like to get a start back down home early if possible

If no one else in the queue is booked before you they will server you if not you will have to wait until your time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

Kagawa wrote: »

I was told this morning by staff than any customers with reservations for any time who arrive early will be served.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

deep1 wrote: »
    My reservation was 1 pm, got in queue at 12.15, got served 12.30 np. fella in front of me had reservation @6 pm but got seved with his mate who had 1pm slot If that helps.
    40 window is little short imo.

Bollox. There's me sitting in Costa drinking coffee like an eejit. Off to queue so.

my iphone 6 next to the 5 :eek:DSC_0031.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

fox007 wrote: »
    my iphone 6 next to the 5 :eek:

that's just the 6..not the 6+?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement