Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Belfast run 19th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭drumzone

Was thinking strongly of pre ordering!! But the trip up and the q'ing with others will be an adventure. Lol. I still think the lines will jam. What to get. The plus is the top line phone. All I want, if I get that one is that it fits into everyday use. And my pocket. If your in line on the day and when the crew come round asking which model you want, what can you do. You have to say one or the other. What does everyone else think. I'm going night/eve before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

If you pre- order are you guaranteed it when you turn up to the shop? They must be happy they've enough to meet all orders if they're allowing pre orders

That's all well an good. But you watch. It'll be like getting tickets for ac/dc. Lines will be jammed. And gone in minutes. You'll need to be really lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I'm definitely going to come down at some point next Friday if only to say hello to you guys.

Lol. That's nice of you. Bring a few snacks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

drumzone wrote: »
    That's all well an good. But you watch. It'll be like getting tickets for ac/dc. Lines will be jammed. And gone in minutes. You'll need to be really lucky.

Once you pre order, you are guaranteed your phone on the assigned day. The computer will stagger collections based on pre formatted deliveries arranged.

no longer showing the option to reserve for store collection :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

no longer showing the option to reserve for store collection :/

Still showing here

http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/victoriasquare/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Apple likes a good mind **** :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 mccluska

h ttps://t.co/2MEFd8cUbK

This is the link for in store pick up people!!

Get Reserving!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dast1g

will there be any available on the day without a reservation does anybody know?

dast1g wrote: »
    will there be any available on the day without a reservation does anybody know?

Yea there might be but why not pre order its free and your giving yourself more of a chance to get one?

mccluska wrote: »
    Yea there might be but why not pre order its free and your giving yourself more of a chance to get one?

cant get the option?

Also im driving from drogheda if anybody wants a lift?

dast1g wrote: »
    cant get the option?

Also im driving from drogheda if anybody wants a lift?

Use the link I posted above, that should work.

Heading from Dublin myself if anyone's up for it?

I just reserved a 4.7" model. All the iphone 6 plus are sold out.

So, they likely have them for ones that are queueing. Looks like it's the only way to get a plus.

anyone looking for a lift from drogheda/dundalk let me know

Just noticed at the bottom of the email that Apple sent me it says to bring UK info with me. Driving licence, uk bank details??? But this is for collection. Never needed any of that when I bought my other iPhones down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Just noticed at the bottom of the email that Apple sent me it says to bring UK info with me. Driving licence, uk bank details??? But this is for collection. Never needed any of that when I bought my other iPhones down there.

Only needed if your buying on contract.

• Advertisement

It looks like that relates to buying the phone on contract.

Yeah. Prob just a formality that they put at the end. Should just be able to buy it straight. That's one thing, they'll not turn away money. Lol

Anyone else reserve one? Did anyone get a plus reserved?

Yes 128gb

Which model?

Which model?

6plus Space Gray

You got in early so. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

See it asks for a collection time on the reservation page. I am working until 3 o'clock Friday and thinking of driving up. They allow you to say an hour up as far as 9pm. Do people think if I pre ordered that They would hold it for me til then?

pedatron wrote: »
    See it asks for a collection time on the reservation page. I am working until 3 o'clock Friday and thinking of driving up. They allow you to say an hour up as far as 9pm. Do people think if I pre ordered that They would hold it for me til then?

Yes I think they would have to keep it until 21:00 for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

mccluska wrote: »
    Yes I think they would have to keep it until 21:00 for you

I'd nearly go for it so if its guaranteed til that time. If I drove up to find that it wasn't there i'd be the lowest of the low!

Advertisement