Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Belfast run 19th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Has anyone checked that they will hold reserved phones until close of business? I've mine reserved for 11-12 but can't make it up until later that afternoon now.surely they won't sell it once 12pm comes and goes?

What one did you reserve?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Tazium wrote: »
    What one did you reserve?

6+ 16gb space grey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,172 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Lads if anyone is buying a 6+ that they aren't going to keep I'll buy it at cost my pre order is not shipping for 3-4 weeks and id like to get one sooner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Kagawa

I'm leaving from Cork at 2pm, my collection time is 8-9, I expect to be held up going through Dublin a bit around 4:30, but does anyone know how bad traffic will be to get to victoria square, I think I should have plenty of time anyway,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I'll be heading up early, collecting mine from 2-3pm. iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey.

Might as well enjoy the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Peace92

Hi Guys,

I have reserved one iPhone 6 silver 128GB & one iPhone 6 black 16GB.
    If anybody has an extra reservation of an iPhone 6 Plus 64gb or 128gb, i would like to change if possible.

I have re considered my decision and have decided to go for the iPhone 6plus.

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭drumzone

Kagawa wrote: »
    You rang querying the location it says when you click on the reminder?

yes.long story but basically i wanted to change my pick up time and couldnt log back in till next day,so i rang victoria sq and the guy was able to confirm my reserved iphone,so that proves that its there you go to pick up. Also your email says pick location is vic square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

drumzone wrote: »
    yes.long story but basically i wanted to change my pick up time and couldnt log back in till next day,so i rang victoria sq and the guy was able to confirm my reserved iphone,so that proves that its there you go to pick up. Also your email says pick location is vic square.

Where you able to change your pick up time? I wanted to change mine by 1 hour, I rang Victoria Square but they said they couldnt change the time and to try reserve another one for the correct time. By that time there were no more left for my specific model.

Also, without stating the obvious, it appears like you really have to be at the store within the hour period specified with your reservation, as showing up after the time could mean the phone is gone. Again I know this is stated in the reservation email, but I wasnt sure how strict they would be about the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dast1g

if my collection time is 10-11 and the queue is huge and i miss my slot due to the queue what happens? :/ Plan on leaving drogheda at 7 to be up for latest 8.15-8.30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

dast1g wrote: »
    if my collection time is 10-11 and the queue is huge and i miss my slot due to the queue what happens? :/ Plan on leaving drogheda at 7 to be up for latest 8.15-8.30.

When you arrive just let a staff member know you have a reservation and they'll take it from there.

• Advertisement

mad muffin wrote: »
    When you arrive just let a staff member know you have a reservation and they'll take it from there.

if there is a reservation queue can i send someone in to the store thats with me to tell them im there in the queue to collect my phone?

dast1g wrote: »
    if there is a reservation queue can i send someone in to the store thats with me to tell them im there in the queue to collect my phone?

Get them to stay in the queue, if there is one and there is normally a staff member outside the store.

Get them to stay in the queue, if there is one and there is normally a staff member outside the store.

perfect thanks roll on friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

anyone else just get a dispatch email from Apple...apparently my iPhone 6 and case are on the way to me :D
    I'm seriously hoping someone screwed up ;)

Just had a look, there's nothing left at the victoria square store now,

Blazer wrote: »
    anyone else just get a dispatch email from Apple...apparently my iPhone 6 and case are on the way to me :D
    I'm seriously hoping someone screwed up ;)

Did you order for delivery via PM? Orders have been dispatched for delivery on the 19th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did you order for delivery via PM? Orders have been dispatched for delivery on the 19th.

ah that explains that...:(

Blazer wrote: »
    ah that explains that...:(

Who knows. You might get it early. It's happened before :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Who knows. You might get it early. It's happened before :D

mine says preparing for dispatch

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Kagawa wrote: »
    I'm leaving from Cork at 2pm, my collection time is 8-9, I expect to be held up going through Dublin a bit around 4:30, but does anyone know how bad traffic will be to get to victoria square, I think I should have plenty of time anyway,

Thought I was bad driving from Tipp! You driving straight back? My collection is 7-8 and I'm leaving at 3. Surely that's enough time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Just be carefull if your taking the m50 to the m1 traffic gets a bit crazy around the airport to balbriggan around 430 ish specially on Friday once through there you be flying again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

I'd say there'll be more available for reservation when the store closes as I'd imagine there'll be a few who don't collect the reservations for whatever reason. I don't think I'll collect mine, as I think 16gb is just too restrictive unfortunately, when for 100 more I get 4 times the storage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

So I'm booked from 4 to 5. Leaving Dublin about 1:30 (just to be sure). Anyone want to split the petrol costs?

I'm heading straight back, I'm getting out of work on Friday now, hoping to be up for around 4, and then hope they don't make me wait till 8-9 which is my collection time.

Can we please take a moments silence for P4U customers, who preordered the iPhone 6/6 Plus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Did anyone actually use Phones4U?

Zcott wrote: »
    Did anyone actually use Phones4U?

Only the unfortunates :pac:

No one from here, I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

stimpson wrote: »
    So I'm booked from 4 to 5. Leaving Dublin about 1:30 (just to be sure). Anyone want to split the petrol costs?

I'm 3-4. Heading from Castleknock to be there by lunch time (ish). Welcome to share with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Tazium wrote: »
    I'm 3-4. Heading from Castleknock to be there by lunch time (ish). Welcome to share with me.

What time are you planning on leaving? I'm supposed to work from home in the morning, but if I'm online that's probably enough. If you don't mind hanging about until I get my phone that would be cool. I'm in Finglas so not too far out of your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Not going to make Belfast on Friday. Car trouble! :( On eof ye is more than welcome to my preorder if thats possible? It's a 16gb Space Gray iPhone 6

Advertisement