Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seating query regarding the o2/3Arena Dublin

Options
  • 10-09-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Going to Ed Sheeran on the Monday night in the o2 (3Arena whatever) I have tickets for Block A Row 25 and was wondering if they're good or if I'll be able to see anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

3Arena is a modern designed building where pretty much every seat in the house has a decent view. Section A is all the way to the left if you're facing the stage and depending where your seat is in the row, you may be all the way to the left but you should still have an OK enough view. You're not up in the nosebleeds though like I was for The Eagles. The view I had was still good for that gig but the only problem I had was I tried to find my seat just as the lights went down. It also didn't help that there were no rails and the usher was busy trying to help 2 or 3 groups of people at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Audio Heaven

See I checked it out on the seating plan and it doesn't look 'too' bad a view... -_- the seats are 20 and 21 so they're to the right of Block A I think? No rails, low lights doesn't sound too good for having a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

See I checked it out on the seating plan and it doesn't look 'too' bad a view... -_- the seats are 20 and 21 so they're to the right of Block A I think? No rails, low lights doesn't sound too good for having a few drinks.

The lighting in the venue is fine. The lights are lowered just as the bands walk onstage.

In front of each of the seats, is slot on the left hand side in which to put drinks.

The price of the drinks, would be a far greater deterrent than the venue and seat layout:D

Advertisement