Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper Van Storage

Options
  • 10-09-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi Everyone,
    I have a neighbour who is looking for somewhere to park a camper van.
    I don't know how long the van will be off the road but I'd imagine it will be at least a year.
    He lives in Artane (D5) so some place north of the Liffey would be ideal.
    He has taken a look at two parking sites already but found them unsuitable.
    Both are located in busy warehouse compounds where fork lifts are operating and container lorries moving in and out. He's afraid that his van might be damaged.
    Does anyone know of a secure place where he might store his vehicle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

A unit in Butterly Business Park might be able to help your friend.

There's a Romanian guy who operates a garage in one of the units (down from the Dublin Meat Company) who used to have loads of space. He might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 fehenry

A unit in Butterly Business Park might be able to help your friend.

There's a Romanian guy who operates a garage in one of the units (down from the Dublin Meat Company) who used to have loads of space. He might be able to help.

Thanks very much.
    I'd say he will be interested if space is available as it's only 500 metres or so from his home.

Advertisement