Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Registration

• 10-09-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi I have to register tomorrow and I was wondering if you have to go to both morning and afternoon events.
    At 9:15am there is course introduction - academic staff and then at 1:15pm there is Induction and Registration?
    Do I attend both or the last one. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dreamkas

was at induction today, there is stuff on all day, they only really tell you whats going on during the day, and they expect you to attend it all. registration was at 9.15 or so(for me), we were doing stuff up till lunch, break for lunch then went to the induction at 2 where they told us of more stuff we would do until 5pm. cant say for sure for your course but expect to be there all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 HairyJim

dreamkas wrote: »
    was at induction today, there is stuff on all day, they only really tell you whats going on during the day, and they expect you to attend it all. registration was at 9.15 or so(for me), we were doing stuff up till lunch, break for lunch then went to the induction at 2 where they told us of more stuff we would do until 5pm. cant say for sure for your course but expect to be there all day.

Okay cheers mate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

HairyJim wrote: »
    Okay cheers mate ;)

You'll only get your timetable at the end. They're crafty like that. ;) Enjoy.

Advertisement