Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband - Ballydesmond, Co. Cork

Options
  • 10-09-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

My mother lives between Ballydesmond and Kiskeam in North Cork. Presently Kiskeam 029 area has standard broadband but it seems as though Ballydesmond 064 ( Killarney area) does not. Unfortunately for my mother she is in the Kerry area with her phone line.
    I have rang on so many occasions over the past few years inquiring as to when the exchange will be updated in Ballydesmond with lots of promises , and the last I heard from Eircom which was last year, was that they wouldn't be installing the standard broadband at all now as they are rolling out the efibre instead. She gave me a date of April 2014 for the installation. 
    As you are probably aware this hasn't happened to date, which is quite frustrating as she can barely get a 3G signal in her house. 
    I would love to know if you could provide any information on this!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Still awaiting a response to this !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

norabattie wrote: »
    Still awaiting a response to this !!
    Apologies for the delays norabattie

It would be best if you could PM me the address in question including the landline number associated and I will investigate this further for you.

Many thanks

Al

Advertisement