Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT228 Computer Science

Options
  • 10-09-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,
    Hope someone can help me clear this up. I have just completed 2nd year this summer in DIT and because of financial reasons I doubt I will be able to afford 4th year upon completing 3rd. I am wondering what qualification(If any) could I get by finishing 3rd year and would there be any possibility of getting a job with it. Thank you..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Pretty sure after 2nd year you have a level 6, after 3rd a level 7 and after 4 a level 8. So you would, i think, have a level 7 Ordinary degree. If you have the skills, you should be able to get a job tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

If you plan on leaving after 3rd year you may need to get in contact with the course coordinator as a project needs to be completed to obtain the level 7.

Advertisement