Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea antilop high chair

Options
  • 10-09-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, do ikea still sell this highchair? Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Millem wrote: »
    I was just wondering, do ikea still sell this highchair? Thanks a mil

Yep. They have it in the ikea cafe, so if you want to road test it, go for a coffee first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

nikpmup wrote: »
    Yep. They have it in the ikea cafe, so if you want to road test it, go for a coffee first :)

Thanks a mil! I road tested it in the panda play cafe :) we are using a mamas and papas and he just slides down in it :(
    I was afraid the stopped selling them as they were €9 in sale during the summer and I couldn't find them on website.

They had them about two weeks ago when I was in :)

They had them about two weeks ago when I was in :)

Brill, do you know how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

And they're absolutely great. So easy to clean. The biggest baby bargain ever I think! :D

• Advertisement

And they're absolutely great. So easy to clean. The biggest baby bargain ever I think! :D

Oh yes and my baby doesn't slouch in it!!

Millem wrote: »
    Brill, do you know how much?

Think they were regular price, but that's still only about €20! For slouchers, they do an inflatable cushion.

...... just did a quick google and it appears that maybe they might not have them!!

Might be worth a punt anyway, as I said, they did have them when I was last there (in the kitchen chairs dept as well as the baby dept)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Was there today. They have them for 16e.
    Got one during the sale. They are fab

Think they were regular price, but that's still only about €20! For slouchers, they do an inflatable cushion.

In ikea chair he doesn't slouch! The mamas and papas one is just a disaster!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

best buy ever, I have just washed out my one for the charity shop, it's has been through 2 kids over 4 years and it still looks fine.

I hosed it down in the garden! we still use the inflatable as a bath pillow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

We bought one, got another on Adverts for a fiver (including the tray), they're so hardwearing that it's every bit as good as the one we bought new, and it was delivered to our door!

It is so hardwearing, sturdy, and easy to clean, and he looks so comfy in it! Also, you can dismantle it in literally under ten seconds - great if you don't have much space.

I've actually never read a bad review of them - and, even ignoring the ridiculously cheap price, they are amazing quality. It's the simplicity of them that makes them so good!

Got it from adverts in the end as I couldn't face a trip to ikea! Love it :) best Highchair ever. I actually tried him again in a tripp trapp in mothercare and I can safely say my love affair with them is well and truly over :)
    I paid €8 including the tray, takes up way less space than mamas and papas and super easy to clean

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I used one of these on holidays and it was fantastic. A could sit up at the table with us. We don't have the space for one and don't need one as a booster seat is perfect now but I'd definitely recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Sorry to bump but does anyone know if they are still in ikea? They aren't on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Yes I was there a couple of weeks back and they have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

They're never on the website for some reason but they're almost always in stock.

Advertisement