Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Fuel - Coal etc ....

• 10-09-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭

I think Galtee fuels on the dock road is gone. It had moved into yard behind it's old location, but now all the signage is gone.

Where else can I buy coal and blocks in the city ? ( I'm on the ballysimon road).

And is there a charge for delivery ? Or minimum order ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Galtee Fuels have moved out to ................. somewhere , where I can't remember , but it's Castleconnell'y or Caherconlish'y or someplace like that but I assume they will still be delivering around the city , I haven't needed to buy from the yet , thank the sun gods !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I use Ger Walters for deliveries for coal, no extra charge usually get €100 worth at a time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

I think Galtee fuels on the dock road is gone. It had moved into yard behind it's old location, but now all the signage is gone.

Where else can I buy coal and blocks in the city ? ( I'm on the ballysimon road).

And is there a charge for delivery ? Or minimum order ?

Ballysimon Road you say? How are Bennett's on price (opps roxboro Gardai)?

My brother goes to watch house cross in Moyross. Says the prices are great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Bennetts yard was empty the last time I passed .... is that only a seasonal store ?

Advertisement