Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement glass plate for combination microwave?

• 10-09-2014 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

I just managed to smash the glass plate from our combi/microwave. Does anyone know of anywhere in the city centre that I could get a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I have one of those in the bottom of a press in my kitchen from an old microwave. It measures 31.5 cms in diameter and if it fits your microwave, you're welcome to have it. It's in perfect condition.
    pm me if you think it's of use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

That's very kind Tipp, but not right size. I've found 1 on Amazon but was hoping to get one in Limerick.

That's very kind Tipp, but not right size. I've found 1 on Amazon but was hoping to get one in Limerick.

What size do you need?/I think we also have a spare one in the press at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

What size do you need?/I think we also have a spare one in the press at home.

I also kept the plate and centre piece from our last microwave.

Maybe we should start a club? ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

So many kind people on the Limerick forum:) I've ordered one from Amazon now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement