Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Which iPhone 6 are you considering?

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

Yeah lol , i rang to cancel and got a great deal to stay ;)

The rep on the phone done all the ordering etc

What was the deal????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

What was the deal????

6gb + 1 extra for spotify + free sky sports , free calls and texts , iphone 6 64gb for €149 and 75 a month

To me thats not bad , paying €65 at min for 2gb and no sky sports etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

6gb + 1 extra for spotify + free sky sports , free calls and texts , iphone 6 64gb for €149 and 75 a month

Are you sure you're not mixing something up? Red super is €75 for free calls/texts and 6gbs data. Red super extra is an extra €5 and you can get spotify or sky sports. 64gb 6 costs €149 on red super and super extra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

Thanks! I couldn't pay that a month. I know forking out €800 upfront is probably mad but I get everything I need with Tesco @ €15 a month! All calls & 5gb internet and €5 to spend how u want. I mainly use iMessage or viber for texting or their app and use the credit for 1c UK calls.

Just thought if there was something good out there I might go back bill. Vodafone would have to give me the phone and monthly allowance free to get me back there but even at that I'd struggle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Thanks! I couldn't pay that a month. I know forking out €800 upfront is probably mad but I get everything I need with Tesco @ €15 a month! All calls & 5gb internet and €5 to spend how u want. I mainly use iMessage or viber for texting or their app and use the credit for 1c UK calls.

Just thought if there was something good out there I might go back bill. Vodafone would have to give me the phone and monthly allowance free to get me back there but even at that I'd struggle.

Nothings signed yet , so might try squeeze more out of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

guil wrote: »
    No phones from O2 are sim free. If you pay €649 for an iPhone 6 they wont unlock it until you spend another €130 on credit.

Mistype on my part, meant contract free. I didn't realise they would be unlocked after a certain spend. I might go the Vodafone prepay route if the prices are similar and then get it unlocked after a few months.

Advertisement