Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodwork classes

Options
  • 10-09-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I wonder if there might be woodworking classes, like, for example, boatbuilding or violin making anywhere in Munster?
    I am interested in classes that would be suitable for a retired person who loves working with his hands, particularly with wood, and now finds he has some time to indulge this interest.
    I have come across such classes in Limerick but they seem to be for unemployed people or people who need paper qualifications.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JeanMarie

Sounds good but I'm thinking of something that one might be able to attend on a weekly basis rather than all in one go.
    I'll still look into it, though.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Your local men's shed might be running something?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

This wouldn't be weekly but might be of interest:

8namrV.jpg

Advertisement