Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone attended DIT's orientation ?

Options
  • 10-09-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I have to pick up my card this week, but have to meet with social welfare to discuss BTEA while the orientation takes place, I was wondering is the orientation compulsory?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,010 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

My induction was yesterday and was completely worth doing. You get to meet your class for starters and the lecturers you'll be dealing with for the entire year.

Definitely try to not miss it. however if you can't make it to the early part of the day at least try to make it to the final session where you meet your class. It's invaluable.

It's not compulsory but I didn't do it 10 years ago and I was playing catch up for weeks afterwards learning where stuff was etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sam Harts

Thank you, I took your advice and decided to go, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,010 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

No problem. Best of luck with everything.

Advertisement