Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Carlow?

Options
  • 10-09-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

My employer is moving me to Carlow starting next week for a job, could be there for anywhere between 6 weeks and 4 months! Have to sort accommodation for next week and just wondering if anyone could suggest cheap accommodation perhaps a b&b or a cheap room in a house or whatever! The job is happening in bangelstown so near there would be handy too!

Cheers lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

http://www.knockrigghouse.com/rates.html

They are just outside Bagenalstown and can do a deal if stay is over a period.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

Sorted with accom in bagnalstown now, anyone able to tell me the nearest gym? Presumably it would be up in Carlow town? Desperate for something to do in the evenings up here! Sound lads

Advertisement