Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable - Urgent Query

Options
  • 10-09-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello - I will be studying Leisure Management (DT411) this year and I'm just wondering how do I access my timetable online? And also, how do you I choose my modules? I've looked around on the website and all I could was a timetable that was pretty confusing and no options to choose my modules.

Also, I'll more then likely be attending the induction day tomorrow. Do I get my timetable there? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

you need to attend your induction ..if you are not attending I hope you let them know.

yes you should get your timetable website but you can just login and get in through the student services website

adding and dropping modules doesnt take place until november but if you cathal brugha street student I dont even think you have to worry about it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hello447

I don't think I'll be there early enough to collect my student card, but I will be there for the induction starting at 11. I've heard I can email them a photo of me and they can then post it out to me. I can still attend the induction without my student card right?

wow cant believe it is on the same day.

you can turn up for 9am ....as long as you are registered you can get an id card.

The induction is way more important and no you dont need your ID card for your induction.

The ID card event is taking place all week so if you dont make it tomorrow come along on Friday or from next week you can get your card at your local student service centre.

Yes they will issue your card by post if you send in a jpeg.

I would go to your induction.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to the induction. Still not 100% sure if I'll make it for the student card but that's ok. For the induction do I need anything to prove that I'm attending the college or anything? Otherwise anyone could just walk in and attend it I guess. Do I just give my name and they'll have it on their registry system or do I need proof of who I am etc.

nope you dont need anything...bring yourself and know your student number if you can.

Remember a lot of students are still registering and are actually only just receiving offers so it can be a case of just turning up. If they needed you to bring anything you would have been contacted.

totally ok to miss the id card collection day if you cant make it. Either go on Friday or from next week go to your local Student Service Centre to get one. There is one in Aungier Street and one in Bolton Street.

• Advertisement

Oh ok. And by student number do you mean my StudentID? The one with 'C' followed by your CAO number?

yeah thats it...you will be grand.Enjoy yourself.

Hit Aungier Street if you can 'cos once you get your ID card you can start getting your discounts.

Alright man, will do! Cheers for the help mate.

Advertisement