Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parents coming next week, not sure where to take them

Options
  • 11-09-2014 7:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I'm living in Toronto, they want to see everything and go everywhere. They have no interest in the kind of events and places I would go to, so does anyone have any advice on where to take them? I'm thinking the Aquarium and maybe Medieval Times (they asked for that one) They're also going to be heading to Ottawa and maybe Perth to visit extended family.

Also, any advice on what to ask them to bring over? All I've asked for so far is brown bread and chocolate, can't think of anything else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

CN Tower, Aquarium, take a walk down the harbourfront, head to the islands on the ferry. Royal Ontario Museum, catch a ballgame, the zoo, head to the distillery disctrict or St Lawrence Market. bunch of stuff right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

If you get a chance take them to see the falls at Niagara Falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

I visited Toronto last year and found the islands lovely. I really liked all the small houses and the walk along the far shore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

boombang wrote: »
    I visited Toronto last year and found the islands lovely. I really liked all the small houses and the walk along the far shore.

The Toronto Islands are great any time of year.

Check out www dot centreisland dot ca

Take a few sandwiches and make a day of it.

Advertisement