Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Escapists

• 11-09-2014 8:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Anyone else playing this? A very interesting take on the prison sim! Essentially you're living in a Prison Architecht prison and plotting your escape while avoiding getting shanked or beaten by the guards, and doing your prison job!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I bought it alright, shame about there only being 1 prison so far but I haven't managed to escape it yet. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I bought it alright, shame about there only being 1 prison so far but I haven't managed to escape it yet. :o

I nearly did, but got lamped out of it by the last guard! I just legged it and got surprisingly far!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'm watching paulsoaresjr's Let's Play series and it looks pretty good. I think that I'll pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Still playing this?

Just bought it on Xbox ONE today. Even tho this is PC Gaming section, it's pretty much the same essentials by the look of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The game was €12.99 early access, but now full realease is €14.99, but 25% off (€11.24)

Look good though, or is it just youtubers that make is seem good with their slick editing?? :D

• Advertisement

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The game was €12.99 early access, but now full realease is €14.99, but 25% off (€11.24)

Look good though, or is it just youtubers that make is seem good with their slick editing?? :D

I bought this game on Xbox ONE during the week. I have been glued to it whenever I can since. VERY fun little game!

I would highly recommend it.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I bought this game on Xbox ONE during the week. I have been glued to it whenever I can since. VERY fun little game!

I would highly recommend it.

Nice one, did you get a 10% discount on xbox with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

11.24 on GMG at the moment, but using one of their discount codes brought it down to €8.66. Will get stuck in in the morning!

Nice one, did you get a 10% discount on xbox with it?

What 10% discount?

What 10% discount?

On my xbox in the store it's showing as:

Buy
    €17.99 €16.19

I don't know why I'm being offered a discount though, it has to be for everyone.

• Advertisement

On my xbox in the store it's showing as:

Buy
    €17.99 €16.19

I don't know why I'm being offered a discount though, it has to be for everyone.

Oh yeah I think there might have been now that you mention it. I always buy off the U.S store anyway :)

Oh yeah I think there might have been now that you mention it. I always buy off the U.S store anyway :)

Oh right, fair enough then :D
    Dair76 wrote: »
    11.24 on GMG at the moment, but using one of their discount codes brought it down to €8.66. Will get stuck in in the morning!

Nice one Dair, just picked it up for €8.66 :)

Advertisement