Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repetitive card payment

Options
  • 11-09-2014 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

I need to cancel a few repetitive card payments but the bank said they can't do it the companies need to, however they are saying its not down to them. So how do I stop the payments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

You'll have to contact the company to get them to stop. You'll need to tell them to contact their payment service provider in order to find out how to stop the recurring payment, although if their payment service provider doesn't support that functionality then it's probably their own system scheduling the recurring payment. I work in a leading payments company which should qualify this advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Sheeps wrote: »
    You'll have to contact the company to get them to stop. You'll need to tell them to contact their payment service provider in order to find out how to stop the recurring payment, although if their payment service provider doesn't support that functionality then it's probably their own system scheduling the recurring payment. I work in a leading payments company which should qualify this advice.

Thank you. I did contact them and they said contact the bank, I will call them back.

Advertisement