Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Idol - Nov 7th Vicar Street

Options
  • 11-09-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Didn't see this one listed here, and it was under radar until I heard about it on one of the radio stations.
    Tickets went on sale this morning. Should be rather good in such a small venue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

There was a thread on it, forgot all about it. Missus grabbed me a ticket as my computer decided it wanted to update, focking nightmare! Steve Stevens & Idol, doesn't get any better. Pity Brian Tichy isn't with him anymore. Finally some rock n roll, not mincey flower folk music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

Was ill when he played back in '05 and couldn't go.

I'm as excited as a child on Christmas morning about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I was at the one in 05 and it was brilliant, I managed to get 2 tickets for this gig happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Ticket bought for this, going to be like being a teenager again at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Got my ticket this morning !!! Can't wait.

• Advertisement

Anyone remember seeing this on MTV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Knew a guy way back who (said he) played drums in his band.

Is Billy into Iggy Pop territory yet?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

If any of you boardies are thinking of picking up a ticket please PM me. My girlfriend surprised me last night with tickets and in turn I surprised her by telling her I had already picked up two tickets. So I have two surplus tickets. Know a refund is out of the question so before I hit toutless and the likes anyone do me a nice favour and claim them off me. Cost price or as reasonably close to cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

How much are the tickets?

ShagNastii wrote: »
    If any of you boardies are thinking of picking up a ticket please PM me. My girlfriend surprised me last night with tickets and in turn I surprised her by telling her I had already picked up two tickets. So I have two surplus tickets. Know a refund is out of the question so before I hit toutless and the likes anyone do me a nice favour and claim them off me. Cost price or as reasonably close to cost.

Sell them on the night at face value outside the venue just to piss off the touts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Didn't see this one listed here, and it was under radar until I heard about it on one of the radio stations.
    Tickets went on sale this morning. Should be rather good in such a small venue.

Thanks a million for posting this. It didn't seem to get any publicity and I would have missed it if it wasn't for your post!

Can't wait for the gig - never thought I would get to see him and at such a small venue too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Yeah, I ain't paying €60 including booking fee...

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

Birneybau wrote: »

Also, be careful of the 'ticket insurance' charge of €4.04 that I mistakenly purchased in my haste to get tickets! That's in addition to the booking fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

Birneybau wrote: »

Bargain. It's Billy Idol ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Bargain. It's Billy Idol ffs.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

mystika121 wrote: »
    Also, be careful of the 'ticket insurance' charge of €4.04 that I mistakenly purchased in my haste to get tickets! That's in addition to the booking fee.

Call them (contact number on their confirmation email) and they will cancel that without any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

furiousox wrote: »

Oh, there was already a Billy Idol thread?

Well, it's a nice day to.. start again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

ShagNastii wrote: »

I have had a few PMs. These tickets are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

Billy Idol ? ? :eek: - He must be about 80 by now....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Damn! How did I miss this one?! The ticket hunt starts... :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Cause is Right

cournioni wrote: »
    Damn! How did I miss this one?! The ticket hunt starts... :(
    It's sold out, but I need to buy tickets off someone. Does anybody know or want to sell their tickets?

It's sold out, but I need to buy tickets off someone. Does anybody know or want to sell their tickets?

If all else fails show up on the night and hope there's a tout or two selling tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Boris Pecker

Really looking forward to this tonight.

Will there be a support act?

Any official or unoffical after parties worth attending?

Cheers.

Advertisement