Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need your opinion on places around Ongar, Blanchardstown

Options
  • 11-09-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, Every one. I'm new to boards and i have seen good suggestion by people in this forum. I am looking to buy a house in and around ongar.

I have seen some duplex and some terraced houses specifically around Stralem Mews, Stralem Terrace, Delhurst Avenue, Analy Grove, Hayworth drive etc.

Can you please let me know about the safety around these places. I have a kid who is 2 & 1/2 years. Are these good places to bring up a family. I am new to dublin and does not know much about ongar and surrounding places.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Dont Know much about ongar only I have hear problems with sound insulation in the new apts. Hartstown road down towards the centre is good with similar prices. Also hartstown park is big and Nice. The centre is a short walk away also clonsilla station.

Advertisement