Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre order #2233098.

Options
  • 11-09-2014 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hello, I have an efibre order number 2233098. The installation time and date was agreed for Monday morning September 15th.

However last night I got a text saying someone would call tomorrow. I'm not available tomorrow (or any Friday) and I've booked Monday off work.

Can you please confirm my original booking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello, I have an efibre order number 2233098. The installation time and date was agreed for Monday morning September 15th.

However last night I got a text saying someone would call tomorrow. I'm not available tomorrow (or any Friday) and I've booked Monday off work.

Can you please confirm my original booking.

Hi CountingCrows

I do not have accessibility to see the allocated appointments although I can see that there is a note left on your account advising that you rang the efibre team yesterday and advised you are unavailable for the 12th and next week is preferable. I see that the person you were speaking to was able to send a request for an alternative date although I cannot see if one has come back yet - for more clarification on this the best advice I can offer is to contact the efibre team on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement