Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is the designer?

• 11-09-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

This picture appears on the Irish Independent website. It's not credited.
    http://m.independent.ie/photos/new-york-fashion-week-2014-30570891.html
    I thought the outfit may be Lela Rose or Caroline Herrera as they appear in other pictures.
    I can't find it on any other website.
    Does anyone know who it is by?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

It is Lela Rose
    Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You can drop a photo into Google Images and it will search for matching pics. I'm using my iPad right now, so can't do it for you, sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Thanks for the replies. That's great.
    I can never get a successful return on that google images search.
    I love Lela Rose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

dudara wrote: »
    You can drop a photo into Google Images and it will search for matching pics. I'm using my iPad right now, so can't do it for you, sorry!

If you use chrome on the ipad you can touch and hold the image and the option to search Google for the image will come up :)

Advertisement