Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost 365 log in number

Options
  • 11-09-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    just wondering if you could help me locate my log in number for 365? i have my password and everything else just can't remember the number as i didn't write it down. don't have access to a landline or i would have called the number. 

Looking to change my current address and get a statement sent out, but have to be on 365 to do it. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RossieMan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As we do not have access to customer's account or log in details here, we'd be unable to help. In this instance, you will need to call BOI365 on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000 to retrieve these details. 

If you should have any queries we can help with, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

could I call into the local branch and sort it out? not too interested in ringing from a mobile and getting a massive bill just to change my address. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RossieMan,

Although the branch staff do not have access to 365 Online log in details, you can certainly use the BOI365 courtesy phone to contact the team. Another option would be to print and complete a Change of Personal Details form and hand this into your branch. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Perfect Tara, thanks very much for the help!

Advertisement