Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I thought Richairo Zivkovic was the one ye were talking about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I thought Richairo Zivkovic was the one ye were talking about!
    No. Andrija is mighty impressive too in my limited experience with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

My current Malmo squad etc. (Sadly tactical instructions are remaining a secret)

5ee4a5b5bece95797b760493fe7f1300.png

bf0a55b8fcd04021e7db82302645670e.png

3a00085e2fa42f6c3dda287cfd0f936d.png

21b848dc5261ab097851fe9db4b751e2.png

How is two stoppers working for you? Been mulling over it for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

TimRiggins wrote: »
    How is two stoppers working for you? Been mulling over it for awhile.

Setting up CB as stoppers was the missing piece of the way I wanted my teams to play. I initially went for "defend + cover" but I noticed because they were ball playing they were prone to go out of position like there was no commuication between the 2. Stoppers has made the back four a more solid unit while ensuring the team keeps the ball on the on the ground and moves it quickly for the majority.

My only problem now is teams seemed to have figured out how my midfield works. More tweaking.

In terms of facilities is great and well established for Malmo on the same level as bigger clubs. I imagine reputation affects how they wok.

After a 7th place finish and a massive shakeup. Change in club ownership led to finally getting a 550k transfer budget and 5k extra onto the wage budget. Nothing huge but with the retiring players and 1 or 2 extra off the wagebill, I was able to make 5 budget conscious but significant improvements.

With the continuity going into my 4th season with Orebro and the big 3 not starting anywhere near their best, I'm currently 2 points ahead of my first club Helsingborg after 8 games (5 wins and 2 draws).

AIK are currently third from bottom and Goteborg 7th in the league. I can see a vacancy freeing up this year but I honestly don't know whether I should want to push for it.

CSF wrote: »
    After a 7th place finish and a massive shakeup. Change in club ownership led to finally getting a 550k transfer budget and 5k extra onto the wage budget. Nothing huge but with the retiring players and 1 or 2 extra off the wagebill, I was able to make 5 budget conscious but significant improvements.

With the continuity going into my 4th season with Orebro and the big 3 not starting anywhere near their best, I'm currently 2 points ahead of my first club Helsingborg after 8 games (5 wins and 2 draws).

AIK are currently third from bottom and Goteborg 7th in the league. I can see a vacancy freeing up this year but I honestly don't know whether I should want to push for it.

You should start self scouting African clubs, it's a goldmine for Scandanavian teams.

You should start self scouting African clubs, it's a goldmine for Scandanavian teams.
    Why Africa in particular?

CSF wrote: »
    Why Africa in particular?

Always a chance you'll find a gem or 2 for next to nothing.

Always a chance you'll find a gem or 2 for next to nothing.

Don't have that sort of scouting means at Orebro. Madly enough I'm still a point clear at the mid-season point. I may actually genuinely be in a title race here

• Advertisement

Bit of a change. I'm gunning for the Partizan job hopefully a successful stint here will help.

912e2dad5b614cecacc5c731ffdd4372.png

1ad3475f02eba7def246a3d0cf06ecba.png

I won the league by 2 points with Orebro. I could have went on and gone for the CL campaign and defending the title, but the club is in debt, I'll have no money to spend, the club is losing 2 crucial loan players, and nearly my whole team wants to leave because of the high interest from bigger European club.

So I've taken the AIK job, a club who finished only 8th last year, so I've foregone my first season in Europe. But with a 6 million positive bank balance, a 2.7 million transfer budget, 20000 extra wage budget and the board being happy enough to accept a title challenge, I think I can quickly exceed my ceiling of potential with Orebro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Can someone direct me to a fix for the Fake names, clubs and leagues in FM15,

I am thinking of starting a new save and would like the fixes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'm guessing you're playing the hacked version if you haven't got updated?

nope real deal, bought on steam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Guffy

German fix? Just google german fix fm 15. On phone so can't link atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You guys talking about the Swedish league makes me want to start another Djurgarden game

never mind, i see they look correct

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

I do the same when managing lower-league English teams. You can find some pretty decent youngsters who can qualify for work-permits because their national teams are so poor that an 18 yr old can be a star player and gain enough caps to qualify for a move to Europe.

I signed an 18 yr old from Rwanda in my last save for Vauxhall Motors in League 2 who went on to be a pretty prolific scorer in the Premiership eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

elefant wrote: »
    I do the same when managing lower-league English teams. You can find some pretty decent youngsters who can qualify for work-permits because their national teams are so poor that an 18 yr old can be a star player and gain enough caps to qualify for a move to Europe.

I signed an 18 yr old from Rwanda in my last save for Vauxhall Motors in League 2 who went on to be a pretty prolific scorer in the Premiership eventually.
    It's great even to track the history of these lads. Even when they've went on to become a legend at the top level, they still have you as a 'favourite person'.

I didn't play for about a week because I got off to an awful start in the 2021 season. I was in 11th place after 10 games or so. I got back to it last night and finished the season in 4th,won the TIM cup and I somehow got to the champions league final. It's killing me having to wait until the evening to play it! I lost some players during the January window so I'm very surprised how is all panned out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hoping to get a good bit of time to play at the weekend, I miss the college days where I could blitz through a season on a week day! Think I'm into Feb now with Fulham sitting 4th in the playoff spots... 1st place is gone way ahead and Derby are about 7/8 points ahead so tough to catch. Nervy playoffs await and I always seem to lose in the final in extra time or something -_-

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You guys talking about the Swedish league makes me want to start another Djurgarden game

Do it do it do it. I've grown so attached to my last 2 saves that I'm almost certainly moving on to Finland when I feel I'm finished this one/decide to change my misbehaving laptop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It's killing me having to wait until the evening to play it! .

I've been playing CM00/01 for years via RDP. Good community keep it up to date every window, unfortunately tailed off the last two windows as people migrated over to FM full time.

I'd play FM remotely but it just black screens over RDP for some reason : /

GET IN!

11062168_10155256315990307_3699397004526158622_n.jpg?oh=c493601e32e938200dcd39aa13d4351e&oe=558DCDB0&__gda__=1438336626_6bde4621fd919c50fe5761aeb9f24e07

• Advertisement

The board have announced that they are building a new stadium. My current one holds less than 30,000.

The bastards aren't naming it after me. :mad:

GET IN!

11062168_10155256315990307_3699397004526158622_n.jpg?oh=c493601e32e938200dcd39aa13d4351e&oe=558DCDB0&__gda__=1438336626_6bde4621fd919c50fe5761aeb9f24e07

Well done. Any chance of a Rugani screenshot.

Well done. Any chance of a Rugani screenshot.

He actually had a poor enough season with a lot of substandard performances. My best defender didn't even get to play the game because of injury so I'm glad Rugani showed up in this one!

1507042_10155256379445307_5704246795733712788_n.jpg?oh=cce98e0fbe974ca5b962a5b16c3dc282&oe=557CF9C8&__gda__=1434790808_de51cdb7648a943068f15a49e8d0f69d

Radoslav Vulov is my best defender. Got him from Litex in Bulgaria when he was a youngster when I was in Serie B. Bargain!

10299931_10155256373350307_2088795045271160954_n.jpg?oh=8a8b4242d3747ebc6ad35a8e430057d3&oe=5578621A&__gda__=1433926924_32d8dd19b899da6bfb26e01338914133

My pride and joy is this kid that came through as a youth candidate. I play him as an AMR but his natural position is AMC. He's a beast!

11045322_10155256493905307_385973908150424787_n.jpg?oh=c7bb9329d4d283f41cfff54a5e1528ea&oe=55BB22B7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

After out smarting San Marino in the first game by playing my keeper in midfield, I played a midfielder in midfield this time around. They didnt stand a chance with my tactical genius.

wAjtiZc.jpg

Still have germany and bulgaria to play and Isreal have germany so good chance of getting through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

The bastards aren't naming it after me. :mad:

The Mars Bar stadium? Corporate nonsense! :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Tottenham left White Hart Lane to a new stadium called....New White Hart Lane!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

After I was sacked by my Serbian 2nd tier club because we were relegated, I spent 6 months looking for a new job before Soproni VSE in the Hungarian 2nd offered me a job. They were bottom of the league after 9 games (30 game season) but the squad was quite decent.

First season, we finished 8th/16th

Second season, we finished 4th. I missed out on promotion on the final day after ****ting the bed against a much weaker team. I was in a promotion spot before the games so it was disappointing.

Third season I finally managed to get promoted after winning the league comfortably. I was given a huge budget to be fair.

Currently half way through my 4th season and the first in the top division and I'm sitting 10 points above the relegation spots. I made a few signings and I still have 20k P/W free to spend, but I'm not going to use it. The club is making losses every month already.

Towards the end of my second season, an agent offered me a Brazilian striker named Cesar, who was available free after being released by Vasco da Gama 5 months earlier. He didn't appear to be anything special when I took him on trial and saw his stats, but he was 20 and my scouts thought he had the potential to be a superstar in the top Hungarian league so I signed him on a 'hot prospect' contract for pittance. He has developed quite well in the space of 18 months, and it currently one of the best players at the club.

He started off this season playing as the lone striker and scored 4 in his first 7 games. I received an offer of €4m straight up from FC Zurich, but I rejected it for some idiotic reason. I have become quite attached to him I guess.

It's now January and he has 9 goals in 15 starts. At one point (around December) there were 76 clubs interested in him, right now there are 25. Everyday I am getting offers from clubs ranging from....€155k - €200k :mad:

The club is falling into massive debt. €982k. I think I made a huge mistake rejecting that €4m offer :(.

mlBAVRN.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

@Oat23

If you were playing in the Serbian league and were then offered a job in the Hungarian league, does that mean you have a lot of obsucure leagues added as playable leagues and if so, does it not slow down your game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Colemania wrote: »
    @Oat23

If you were playing in the Serbian league and were then offered a job in the Hungarian league, does that mean you have a lot of obsucure leagues added as playable leagues and if so, does it not slow down your game?

Even if it does, the man/woman weaves a good FM narrative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Pter wrote: »
    Even if it does, the man/woman weaves a good FM narrative.

They do indeed! Was just wondering myself to be honest. I suppose the obscure leagues don't have much playable divisions so there isn't as much date to load as say the top 3 leagues in england

Colemania wrote: »
    @Oat23

I have these loaded.

iKEDlaC.jpg

21,000 players in 2020. This save is extremely quick. Having only 30 game seasons and a 10 week winter break has meant I am flying through the seasons.

This is also happening in my game. A small team in the Romanian 2nd tier was taken over by a Swedish tycoon.
    €14m spent on players in the first 3 seasons and they have not managed to win promotion yet!

They are 3points clear at the top this season after 13 games. The money they are spending is outrageous! Steaua Bucharest, the biggest team in the country, is only spending €7.89m on wages!
    TiFPcfp.jpg

I want to manage them someday

Any chance we can see the league transfers in/out screen?

Any chance we can see the league transfers in/out screen?

Romanian league?
    19/20

Their 2 big signings this season were decent.
    Diarra
    Junior

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

Dundalk were taken over by a group from Hong Kong in my game now. Their annual wage bill is €13.64 million, Sligo are second highest with €1.04 million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Looking forward to getting back to my Barnet save this weekend, been swamped with college work all week, things have been going well in it. Just in to our 5th Season in the PL, last 4 seasons finished 8th, 5th, 4th & 3rd respectively. Finances were terrible at the end of last season, on +6m balance. City came in and triggered a €65m release clause for a wonderkid defender I had (he was only valued at €19/20m at the time), was disappointing to see him go but made a huge profit, I'd bough him off Flamengo for ~€5m. So finances are looking good (balance of €44m+ after transfers), bought in a few decent players as backup for the first team and board have agreed to improve youth and training facilities which will get them up to their top levels. Stadium is still tiny (12.5k cap) but hopefully the board will decide to build a new one in 2029 when the current on is 20 years old. Think I'm currently in 25/26 season.

Hopefully be pushing for 2nd this year but will be happy with top 4, be hard to catch City, they ran away with it last season.

I'm really struggling for players to bring in. My squad is very thin and player prices are astronomical.

I'm really struggling for players to bring in. My squad is very thin and player prices are astronomical.

Could you focus on your youth players? Like, looking 2 or 3 years down the road....and just pay the high fees in the meantime?

Could you focus on your youth players? Like, looking 2 or 3 years down the road....and just pay the high fees in the meantime?

No my youth system hasn't turned out one gem in the past two or three years.

No my youth system hasn't turned out one gem in the past two or three years.

Sh*te.....well beyond investing in it and hiring better scouts, looks like you gonna have to pay up.

60s-spiderman-meme-pay-the-spiderman.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I am so fed up, I can't get the game to work well on my machine. The sidelines & goalpost lines keep flashing and the text around the player game keeps blinking. I have updated my graphics card and it is still like that :(

This is my laptop: http://www.toshiba.ie/discontinued-products/satellite-p750-13l/

I think it should be able to play the game, I know it is getting old.. but still :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been a few days since I played now, which always makes it harder to get back into things. Think I'm going to boot up a new game and go with Man United.

I'd love a game where I manage to get Ronaldo back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Been a few days since I played now, which always makes it harder to get back into things. Think I'm going to boot up a new game and go with Man United.

I'd love a game where I manage to get Ronaldo back :(

He got injured for 2 months 5 games into it. Worth it though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Falcoe is my top scorer this year for united, 26 goals, any one pay the 46 mil for him at end of season ? How it turn out?

Also won the league with notts. Forest with 3 games left in a 3 team similtaneous save! Fairly delighted! Calls for a beer!

Advertisement