Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

No that's correct. If an English team won the Europa League and finished outside the top 4, there would be 5 English teams in the CL the following year.

However, if an English team won the Champions League and finished outside the top 4, they would take the slot from 4th place, and there would still only be 4 English teams the following year.

It is possible now to have 5 teams from one nation in the CL.
    Oh really? Thought the max was 4 teams from the one Nation. Silly for thinking FM made a mistake!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Colemania wrote: »
    How much did it cost? i'll probably get it eventually
    Reganio 2 wrote: »
    20 quid by the looks, the Internet keeps cutting off on my ipad so can't do the system update and you need to have latest version to play the game. Can't wait, hope it's basically the normalpc game on ipad.

It was £15 for me being up North and yeah full pc game but can only choose 3 nations, just trying to get back into it not played it for a few years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Bit of a random one here, but has Ashley Cole disappeared from anyone else's game? Looking for him in the Roma squad and he's nowhere to be found :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Bit of a random one here, but has Ashley Cole disappeared from anyone else's game? Looking for him in the Roma squad and he's nowhere to be found :confused:

What season are you in ? As its posable he hung up his boots and didn't won't to stay on in Football after happen to a lot of players in my game.

In my 5th season as Man Utd boss update so far going into the world club camp

Luka Jovic has turned out to be a complete Flop for me 10 games 1 goal just cant fit into my team at all or play of Naymar. Waste or £53 mil.

Have just singed David Alaba for £40 mil to replace Blind who has been shocking the past while for me. But i have a strong felling he is also going to be 1st pick Left back replacing Shaw.

Ronaldo at 33 years old is just fantastic have him and Naymar playing up front and the goals they get is crazy i win nearly every game by 4 or 5 goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Guffy

Couldn't get into my San Marino save so started a new one, unemployed with no reputation or qualifications. Loaded a few leagues too, belgium, Holland, England, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Italy all down to the bottom tier.

December before i started getting interviews and was offered 3 posts. A team in bottom of belgiums lowest league, bottom of conf and Shelbourne. I took the Shelbourne position as they had finished their season (7th div 1) and at least I'd be able to clear house as contracts were up. Sign some from prem teams who were released. Boy was i wrong.

A glitch in game has the irish players on their current contracts so had whole team for another year with no budget to bring anyone in. Also still had no way of getting a coaching badge as club in debt. Anywho... finished 2nd, a way behind Longford and beat wexford and drogheda in playoffs to get promoted first season. Manager of the year

First season in the prem league i was told to avoid automatic relegation, try to even. 12k budget spent only half I'd say. Had a horrible start. 2 wins 2 draws and 7 defeats in first 3rd of fixtures. Won a couple before the break and brought keith andrews in on a free. Ended up finishing around 6th but winning the FAI cup and qualifying for europe. Jordan Loftus was top goal scorer in the league (brought him in at beginning of year) manager of the year

Season 3 went well enough. Won the Setanta cup stuck in a battle with pats and Dundalk at the mid season break. Then comes the Euro cup, win the first round against a slovak outfit but lose the second. 300 odd k leaves with a positive bank balance coaching badge, yay.... no. Can't spare me. Still only spending about 7 j wages but it shows. Team fell apart for a few games and Dundalk win title with 4 games left. Finish runner up in the league and lose final of FAI cup to them too. Manager of the year

Season 4 should finally have first badge done in April. Beat Dundalk in presidents cup. 1-1 with them after first leg of semi final in setanta cup. Unbeaten after 5 games in the league but only have on win to date. I only brought one player in this off season as there was nothing else around, but now team looks stale. Will need to figure something out as my striker just isn't scoring this season after setting prem league records last season (sam Byrne).

Good points: manager of the year 3 years running, exceeding expectations, top goalscorer with two players two years running, not lost to shamrock rovers since getting into the prem. Glen Murray becomes a quality keeper.

Bad points: only one interview offer at Queen of the South, had not beaten Dundalk until pres cup in season 4, slow start to season, not being able to scout england, not being able to bring players over, being part time, not knowing how to qualify for setanta cup. Every second year i play rovers and pats at home only once, this puts serious strain on the budget. Still haven't qualified for the national c license

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Sacked from Leyton Orient on 1st of March in 16th position. :( Never been sacked before.

Sacked from Leyton Orient on 1st of March in 16th position. :( Never been sacked before.

MK Dons gave me a job - sitting in 7th at the time. 5 straight wins and the last one was against Leyton Orient! Take that! Have them in 3rd now and a guaranteed playoff. 3 points behind second with a game in hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

What season are you in ? As its posable he hung up his boots and didn't won't to stay on in Football after happen to a lot of players in my game.

In my 5th season as Man Utd boss update so far going into the world club camp

Luka Jovic has turned out to be a complete Flop for me 10 games 1 goal just cant fit into my team at all or play of Naymar. Waste or £53 mil.

Have just singed David Alaba for £40 mil to replace Blind who has been shocking the past while for me. But i have a strong felling he is also going to be 1st pick Left back replacing Shaw.

Ronaldo at 33 years old is just fantastic have him and Naymar playing up front and the goals they get is crazy i win nearly every game by 4 or 5 goals.

Only in April 2015, there is no sign of him through the search engine or from the squad page. His name appears in Chelsea's icon list, but can't be clicked on! Is that not a bit early to retire?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

Only in April 2015, there is no sign of him through the search engine or from the squad page. His name appears in Chelsea's icon list, but can't be clicked on! Is that not a bit early to retire?

Likewise with me Luka Jovic was a pile of sh1t. only 21 sent him out on loan as he wasnt playing week in week out due to the poor form.. brought in ronaldo for 25m for a 33 year old ! best decision , 300K in wages but he has been sensational so far. such a goalscorer exactly what i needed to win trophies this season hopefully Jovic will improve by the time ronaldo is finally past it.. With Liverpool btw

did the undefeatables, only time i dropped points all year was a draw away to city in august, straight wins from then. unbelievable.. lost to real champions league 1/4 final, in fa cup final. racked up 112 points with GD of 101.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Incredibly incredibly really weirdly that episode is on E4 right now and I'm watching it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Check Roma's transfer history. He might show up there as retired or released.

Got MK Dons promoted via playoff. 2 of my 3 best players were on loan and are gone. My best defender requested a transfer and left for a PL club. The club is strapped for cash so my transfer and wage budgets are nearly non existent. Surviving in the Championship will be tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm finding it very difficult to buy or sell anyone for any sort of reasonable price. All clubs want the earth for their players, and will offer me half (or less) value for mine.

Arsenal want £178m for Chambers (worth £6.25m), PSG want £72m for Marquinhos (worth £23m). Keylor Navas was listed on the transfer market with an asking price of £4m and when I made a bid for £4m, they want £15m.

Meanwhile, PSG offered me £15m for Depay (worth £25m) who was in the European team of the year, and Napoli offered me £3m for Nani (worth £10.5m).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'm finding it very difficult to buy or sell anyone for any sort of reasonable price. All clubs want the earth for their players, and will offer me half (or less) value for mine.

Arsenal want £178m for Chambers (worth £6.25m), PSG want £72m for Marquinhos (worth £23m). Keylor Navas was listed on the transfer market with an asking price of £4m and when I made a bid for £4m, they want £15m.

Meanwhile, PSG offered me £15m for Depay (worth £25m) who was in the European team of the year, and Napoli offered me £3m for Nani (worth £10.5m).

Who are you playing as? The AI seems a lot better for haggling in 2015 - i like this; some dont! If you are interested in selling, make sure to haggle the price up.

A lot of factors come into this. How long have you left on the contracts of the players you're selling? What about your targets? Are your players unsettled / not playing much / in poor form? What about your targets? Have you tried using the media to unsettle them? etc.

I find i do fairly well when buying players you only will have to pay crazy money for a player that is basically Massi, Naymar, Pogba and the likes.

But i have got some big name players cheap David Alaba cost me £40 mil but sold Blind for £27 mil so for £13 mil more i got a better player.

But you have to find who's not happy out there club and is good as you would get them on the cheap i brought in Ross Brackly as a squad player for only £12 mil but arsenal 2 years before paid something like £40 mil.

Have a look a players who have basically Flopped at clubs and don't really play thats where you find your bargains.

But i have found the AI a lot easier to deal with this year when it comes to buying players as you can go back and forward quite a lot.

But for selling players i have found this year to be one of the easyist for getting crazy money for your players. Lacazette cost me £15.5 mil sold him to PSG after 2 years for £75 mil as he a good goal scoring record. Same with Bony 30 years old i got £32 mil for him.

Then you can pick up the 31 year + players for next to notting. Like Rooney i could have got him back to me at man utd after 5 years for £150,000k so shop around and have a look and you will build a very good squad. In January have a look out for who's up for a free transfer and you can really get a bargain then.

Pter wrote: »
    Who are you playing as? The AI seems a lot better for haggling in 2015 - i like this; some dont! If you are interested in selling, make sure to haggle the price up.

United. Obviously the other clubs know I have cash.
    A lot of factors come into this. How long have you left on the contracts of the players you're selling? Are your players unsettled / not playing much / in poor form?

Depay has 4 years left (currently in 2016, contracted until 2020). Nani has 2 years. Depay plays every game, Nani plays less regularly, usually 15-20 games per season. He usually chips in with a few goals/assists when he is thrown in.

Depay is in ridiculously good form, he was in the team of the year and scored 25+ goals.
    What about your targets? Are your players unsettled / not playing much / in poor form? What about your targets? Have you tried using the media to unsettle them? etc.

I'm playing Classic. I couldn't find an option to use the media to talk about them. The odd time I will unsettle a player just by making a bid which does help.

In terms of targets, Chambers is a sub in the Arsenal tactics screen. Marquinhos seems to be coming back from injury (he's not in the current PSG lineup, but probably will be long term).

Navas isn't even in the Real Madrid match day squad.
    But i have found the AI a lot easier to deal with this year when it comes to buying players as you can go back and forward quite a lot.

I can go back and forth quite a lot, but don't get much change. I originally bid £17m for Chambers (which is nearly three times his value), and they came back with 178. 21 -> 178. 30 -> 178.

Navas was set to £4m. I offered £4m, thinking it would be accepted, it came back rejected. I offered £6m, rejected. £7m, we want £15m. Not sure why the asking price was set to £4m.
    Then you can pick up the 31 year + players for next to notting. Like Rooney i could have got him back to me at man utd after 5 years for £150,000k so shop around and have a look and you will build a very good squad. In January have a look out for who's up for a free transfer and you can really get a bargain then.

The only success I really have is with older players (31+). I managed to get Ibra, Dani Alves like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Vote to rename thread to "Football Manager 2015 - The Man United saves" :P

Not targeting anyone but 75% of the posts on here are about United saves. Doesn't help when you're a Liverpool fan but that's not the point :P

The best posts on here are the guys with obscure teams in Serie C or Scandinavia. Really interesting. Even the guys doing Championship or League 1 have good saves. To be honest, every premiership save is going to end up one way. Winning the league within 2-3 seasons, no matter what team you pick. It just happens! Have won it with Swansea in my first season and it just got boring the second season

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Vote to rename thread to "Football Manager 2015 - The Man United saves" :P

Not targeting anyone but 75% of the posts on here are about United saves. Doesn't help when you're a Liverpool fan but that's not the point :P

The best posts on here are the guys with obscure teams in Serie C or Scandinavia. Really interesting. Even the guys doing Championship or League 1 have good saves. To be honest, every premiership save is going to end up one way. Winning the league within 2-3 seasons, no matter what team you pick. It just happens! Have won it with Swansea in my first season and it just got boring the second season

I don't mind them. If the thread were full of obscure teams, that wouldn't be great either. I like hearing about the going rate for the top players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm playing Classic. I couldn't find an option to use the media to talk about them. The odd time I will unsettle a player just by making a bid which does help.

Go to the transfer tab in the player profile and you should see a declare interest option.

I haven't played classic myself, so I'm not sure if the AI is different. So far I've found the AI much better for transfers this year - they seem more open to negotiation and I've been getting decent money for outgoing players. I'm only in League 1 / the Championship though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Best thing I find for transfers is the following:

- High prospect players, set a minimum fee release clause (all divisions) during contract negotiations, I got €65m for an €18m rated defender at one stage. I was struggling with finances at the time so was a massive boost.
    - Negotiate with the buyer: setting a high initial price with the former and then negotiate down but add in clauses as you go (if you're strapped for cash these can be sold later for a handy income boost).
    -Negotiating with the seller: if they demand stupid money then I usually incrementally increase the offer by a factor of one (mouse click) on the offer price until they offer an acceptable price including clauses. I usually end up getting a good deal on outgoing and incoming transfers by taking a hard line approach with negotiations. You can also later sell the clauses for a lower price which makes less of an impact long term on finances.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Go to the transfer tab in the player profile and you should see a declare interest option.

I couldn't for the life of me find it last night. I was looking under "More actions". I knew I'd seen it knocking around alright.

I'll see if that helps to unsettle a few of my targets.
    I haven't played classic myself, so I'm not sure if the AI is different. So far I've found the AI much better for transfers this year - they seem more open to negotiation and I've been getting decent money for outgoing players. I'm only in League 1 / the Championship though.

I'm sure the A.I is good, I just don't follow logic I'm seeing at the moment. I don't have the time to play the full version. I find it just takes too long to get through a season.

I usually end up starting off with a big club, and then work my way down to the second or third tier to start again.

I never go totally obscure. I don't enjoy it when I have no clue about any of my players or any of the other teams. If I get to so far that most teams are made up of regens, I usually end up starting again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Currently doing a Silverware of World Save

Started off, with no coaching badges and as a Sunday League Footballer, all Attributes set at 1 except for Tactical Coaching 3, Determination 7, Level of Disciple 7 & Motivation 8.

The Idea behind the save is to win as many different Cups and Leagues I can with a single Club within a Country, starting in the country with the lowest reputation Top League and working up.

So I loaded up both Malaysia leagues (Super & Premier) and applied for the vacant Sabah position in the lower division. on the 25/11/13 I was appointed their manager and set about the task I was set by the board to win the Premier League. 1st off the club have a good squad but no descent defender and 81 players on their books, which i had to live with in the 1st season because the most of the players did not want to go and the few i forced out, really upset the 1st team squad. I was quickly becoming the villain in charge of the club. And to top it off I fail to win the league as the board asked and what made things worst I fail to qualify out off the League by finishing 3rd.

As a result my board would not renew my contract and it moved onto a rolling contract for the start of the 2015 season. Thankfully I was able to release most of the squad during the off season and strengthened the deference. So at the start of the season i had a really small squad of players, but i could use at least 80% of them and tactical formation knowledge at 100% at the start of the 2015 season we were off to a flyer and 2 months in the board finally renew my contract. Not long after this our star player El-Hadji Diouf starts complaining about the depth of the squad, I fob him off saying i want to give youth a chance, it does not go down well. and he falls out with me and this upset the whole squad. Feck Sake. Luckily we were winning and the squad soon forgot about this and we went on to win the Premier League and gain promotion to the Super League. But Diouf still hates me which was a real problem to renew his contract, took 3 or 4 goes with the fecker and he would only agree to an extra year, but was sure it add a contract extension after a few games in their final season.

On to the 2016 season and the Super League and to be fair the squad i had for the 2014 season should have been able to finish in the top 4 of the Super League even tho I fail to win promotion with them. Any thanks to 2 transfer window of strengthening and getting rid of the dead wood we were able to win the Super League, FA Cup and Malaysia Cup. As for Diouf he failed to play the required game to trigger the extension clause because he was out injured for about 8 months and he still hates me but after a few goes he agrees to stay for an extra 2 year + an extension clause of only 5 games this time.

I feel all is won here in Malaysia and Add the League from Singapore.

2017 Season still with Sabah, while waiting for a club to become vacant in Singapore. We win the Charity Shield and the FA Cup again, and we get Knocked out of the Champions League at the East 2nd Qualifying Round Stage and get put into the Asian Confederation Cup where we qualified out our group but lost in the 2nd round. The problem with this continental football is the the bookings kept saying we were raging favorites to win each match but this is very wrong and i have no idea of the quality of club I was playing. Even lost 2 games were we 1/14 and 1/20 with my 1st 11 all playing. So By the end of August we are Leading the League and I apply for the vacant Tampines post in Singapore, and got the jod, but asked to delay until the end of the season as I wanted to add another Super League title to the CV. But at the end of September Tampines came back looking for an answer and would not accept another delay. An so ended my career with Sahab, winning 2 different Leagues and 3 different cups and Diouf still hates me.

Off to Singapore new team Tampines, still a few games left in the season because it league splits after 22 games where the top six play each other 1 more time, as those the bottom 6. I use the time training the new Tactics and we go from 5th to 2nd main thank to results going our way. Again I have a decent squad but my star striker wont renew and he leaves the club at the end of the season.

2018 Season So lost my lead striker but having assessed the second string striker see he is still really good for this league but his back up is really poor, so when he cant play one of my wingers had to play up their as their back ups are reasonable. The League was a really close run thing and Sitting in 2nd place on GD came the Top of the Table Clash away to Home Utd. I was really gear up for this title decider and was fuming to coincide a late equalizer, The GD was 4 heading into the last game of the season and unbelievable Home Utd lost their last game and we go on to win our last and seal up the Singaporean League which was gifted to us in the end. Also During the Season we won the Singapore Cup but lost to Penelties in the Qtr-Final of the League Cup, thankfully the board did not deem this cup important.

So I am missing 1 cup from Singapore I add Hong Kong's League to the save.

2019 Season Add a really good young Brazilian striker to the squad and an Local MC, as my midfielders are starting to push on in years now at 33 and 34 so need cover for when they go. So on with the Season and my 2nd go at the Champions League, we so nearly qualified to the group stages losing out to a ridiculously long shoot-out, And again get put into the Confederation Cup where we finish bottom of the group on 5 points even thou we were at least 1/10 for every match. Board were not happy about this. On the the Singapore Cup Preliminary Round (every next game after finishing our Continental run) which we were holders of and we fail to qualify loosing in another shoot-out. With the board already piss I had to quickly check how importance they what it this years as in 2017 they expected me to win it, thankfully not important. Out of the main Cup & Asia allow me to focus on the Singaporean League and we started to open up a 7 point lead in the League by the time the League Cup came around, now I decide to go for this as it was the last bit of silverware I was missing in Singapore, which we Win but need Extra-time a once on our way. At this stage I have walked the League winning it by 15 points. And have decided to run down my contract and wait for a club in Hong Kong to become vacant. There was one post in HK free but by the time i applied for it the position was filled. So i have 1 month left in Singapore and my tally with Tampines will finish with 2 Singaporean Leagues, 1 Singapore Cup and 1 Singaporean League Cup.
    (Unbelievable the Tampines Board are please to announce they are going to build a new 4,970 stadium, costing £4.9m, our current stadium holds 4,000 and this season was our biggest average attendance with 2,435. Settles it I am gone, can do without a 5M debt at this level and at a club valued at 375k for an extra 970 seats)

Summary of Career to Season 2019:
    Malaysian Premier Leagues: 1
    Malaysian Cup: 1
    Malaysian FA CUP: 2
    Malaysian Super Leagues: 1 (1/2)<was well ahead when i left the club
    Singaporean Leagues: 2
    Singapore Cup: 1
    Singaporean League Cup: 1

Silverware: Total 9 / Unique 7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Picked up my "super save" again for a while.

Depay is complaining about the quality of the first team.

Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Depay, Pogba, DiMaria.

And he's complaining.

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Okay things may now be getting a bit too easy, had grand designs of breaking Fergusons record before going down a level but this actually put me off the career

LZEkR.jpg

The curse of the torn calf muscle strikes again and it's a player who isn't at the club yet. Signed him in November and a week later he's out for six months. I've had a few hamstring injuries too. Frustrating!

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    The curse of the torn calf muscle strikes again and it's a player who isn't at the club yet. Signed him in November and a week later he's out for six months. I've had a few hamstring injuries too. Frustrating!

Nothing like your player breaking his ankle to brighten up your day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I don't know if it is just me but does anyone else notice that when you player scored what looks like the goal of the season goal that you are always on the losing end of the match?

Herrera scores a sixty yard volley against southampton and its a magical goal. 2 nil up only to end up losing 4-3 in the end. The only reason I lose is because after 2 minutes of added on time, they seem to score in the 93rd minute.

I have come across countless times where a player scores an unbelievable goal for my team to go on and lose. Never have they won after scoring such a goal.

And I also find it so frustrating when 2 minutes are added on and the opposition score well over the 2 minutes yet when my team are going for the equalizer/win the game ends exactly at the added on time.

Grrrrrrrrr. Should be called frustration manager some times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Scored this cracker after 3 minutes and went on to win 3-1.

Theory busted.

http://streamable.com/cb3h

I am under the worst injury crisis i have ever had in a football manager game with my defence.

Shaw out for 4 to 5 months with a broke leg
    De Sciglio out for 4 months with a broke foot
    Balanta out for 3 weeks with a Torn Groin Already been out a month
    Smalling out for 6 weeks with a Hip Injury

I am down to 4 1st team defenders for the run in of the season. The problem is Alaba who is one of the 1st team defenders is cup tied for the euro games. I also have sim pickings in my youth teams to call up as a back up.

So i have Rojo, Dier and Jones as my defenders going to be extremely fun.

But in good news in 104 games Naymar has 98 goals crazy record LoL

Go with 3 at the back with covering midfielders....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I am under the worst injury crisis i have ever had in a football manager game with my defence.

Shaw out for 4 to 5 months with a broke leg
    De Sciglio out for 4 months with a broke foot
    Balanta out for 3 weeks with a Torn Groin Already been out a month
    Smalling out for 6 weeks with a Hip Injury

I am down to 4 1st team defenders for the run in of the season. The problem is Alaba who is one of the 1st team defenders is cup tied for the euro games. I also have sim pickings in my youth teams to call up as a back up.

So i have Rojo, Dier and Jones as my defenders going to be extremely fun.

But in good news in 104 games Naymar has 98 goals crazy record LoL

Has injury crisis... still has one of the best CBs in the game starting -_- My Fulham team is jeaous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Oat23 wrote: »
    Scored this cracker after 3 minutes and went on to win 3-1.

Theory busted.

http://streamable.com/cb3h

My players must be complacent then! Or just rotten luck :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I had a cracking save going on and I was so into it... I had forgotten to save it to the cloud and then my laptop died and couldn't be repaired... feel heartbroken to lose this save... :(:(

I have to start another one.... not the same :(

Vahevala wrote: »
    I had a cracking save going on and I was so into it... I had forgotten to save it to the cloud and then my laptop died and couldn't be repaired... feel heartbroken to lose this save... :(:(

I have to start another one.... not the same :(

If you still have the hard disk from the laptop, just plug it into another machine and retrieve your save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

If you still have the hard disk from the laptop, just plug it into another machine and retrieve your save.

I am afraid I don't have it anymore :( oh well, must start again...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Jjiipp79

I have played a lot of Fm15, I started with Woking. I spend 3 seasons in the conference before getting into lge 2 (injures coat me each season)..here i was another 3 seasons before I got to lge 1 were I'm 5 games (winless) into my season. Plus I have lots of other saves.....

So in all the hours and matched I've played I have never scored a goal after the 88th minute. Has anyone had this problem? And I don't want to go on about the injuries, they cost me season in season out!

Still find the game really enjoyable. Woking is coming to get ya!! Well probley in a few seasons...;-)

• Advertisement

I've scored a few very late winners or equalisers so it must only be you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Jjiipp79

Well that's whats I was concerned with. It is strange. I have just over 290 hrs on FM15 and no goal past the 88th min mark. There has been a good few scored against me.

Onwards and upwards with the unstoppable Woking............

One of the Re Gen players from my game one of my scouts told i should sign can play CB, DM, CM, AM, FW, AMR talk about a utility player and 1/2 ? LoL.

And has a 4.5 star rating and is 19 years old might look about signing him.

Have Calum Chambers and Lucas Silva coming in now for the summer cant wait to see how they get on as in my game Calum Chambers is one of the best right backs in the world. I hoping he is going to be a upgrade on Mattia De Sciglio who has a shocking fitness Lv basically cant play 2 matches in a row

One of the Re Gen players from my game one of my scouts told i should sign can play CB, DM, CM, AM, FW, AMR talk about a utility player and 1/2 ? LoL.

And has a 4.5 star rating and is 19 years old might look about signing him.

Have Calum Chambers and Lucas Silva coming in now for the summer cant wait to see how they get on as in my game Calum Chambers is one of the best right backs in the world. I hoping he is going to be a upgrade on Mattia De Sciglio who has a shocking fitness Lv basically cant play 2 matches in a row

De Sciglio is made of glass!

My scouts think everyone is rubbish. I bought a CB who they didn't recommend. I just needed an Italian player who could fill a position and now he has turned in to a world class player. It has happened with a couple of midfielders too who turned in to beasts. I'm just gonna have to start ignoring them!

I regularly do a clear out of scouts - helps increase my knowledge base, and they are all relatively low paid, so easy to cut loose. i have a full roster of scouts, if only to stop my assistant from recommending more - but there are really only 1 or 2 i rate in terms of player potential ratings.

I only have 8 scouts but at least half of them have JA and JP of 20. The others would be around 17 up to 19.

After 5 years i have got a world class Re Gen player. Ivano Gabrieli a Italian left and right back who's 19 and his attributes are crazy for his age will have to see now playing him as a squad player this year for cup matches and so on if he is any good. I bought him i think 2 years ago when he was 17 for £7.5 mil and was on loan the past 2 seasons.

Another player who is a centre midfielder RE Gen called Sam Thomas-Moore has came up trow my youth team basically the only worth while player to come out of that team. Is on Loan now for the season so will be watching him. He has already played for England at 20 years old.

After 5 years i have got a world class Re Gen player. Ivano Gabrieli a Italian left and right back who's 19 and his attributes are crazy for his age will have to see now playing him as a squad player this year for cup matches and so on if he is any good. I bought him i think 2 years ago when he was 17 for £7.5 mil and was on loan the past 2 seasons.

Another player who is a centre midfielder RE Gen called Sam Thomas-Moore has came up trow my youth team basically the only worth while player to come out of that team. Is on Loan now for the season so will be watching him. He has already played for England at 20 years old.

Any chance of a screen grab?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Pter wrote: »
    Any chance of a screen grab?

Finally had time to sit down and play this. Won the league with Havant and Waterlooville on goal difference! Bradley Bubb is a hero with 36 league goals!!

My DM refused to sign a contract extension due to "his dislike of Jamie Kennedy" ...For absolutely no logical reason. :/

Didn't mean to quote my phone is possessed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

In all fairness Jamie Kennedy is an insufferable cnut!

Kidding...same thing that happened to me and a young talent, he was only 17 and wanted first team game time. Played him in all cup games for Parma and the last 6 games of the season. Wouldn't sign a contract so I sold him to Inter and he broke his leg after 2 weeks. Little shíte.

• Advertisement
Advertisement