Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Finally got into a game for the first time in a while, doing fairly well in my first season!

11216697_1106019519414945_4976173503934974648_n.jpg?oh=a55caa8645fa811ff52223d8140e3d6c&oe=55E681AF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Was playing around in the steam workshop today and last night downloading legends.
    Found a file for 108 legends.

Might give the lower leauge hipster challenge a bash. Might start off in leauge 1 with a team of 20 wonder kid legends.

Make sure the team reputation is high or they will all leave once a bid comes in.
    ASOT wrote: »
    Finally got into a game for the first time in a while, doing fairly well in my first season!

Who have you bought for Liverpool? I'm currently challenging for the league with Wigan, having being offered the Liverpool job a few times but determined to win with Wigan before moving on from them. I'm a Liverpool fan so it was sad to see them languish in 11th-15th every year. Thought it could be a challenge to get them back up challenging but they had a clear out and are back on course for a European spot now.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Make sure the team reputation is high or they will all leave once a bid comes in.

Who have you bought for Liverpool? I'm currently challenging for the league with Wigan, having being offered the Liverpool job a few times but determined to win with Wigan before moving on from them. I'm a Liverpool fan so it was sad to see them languish in 11th-15th every year. Thought it could be a challenge to get them back up challenging but they had a clear out and are back on course for a European spot now.

6a7a1bc586731b89396be641f3354c99.png

Surprised to be where I am Danny Boy was out for three months and Mario done his knee in at the start of the game. Phil is carrying the team on his 8.44 rating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Surprised to be where I am Danny Boy was out for three months and Mario done his knee in at the start of the game. Phil is carrying the team on his 8.44 rating

I also have Fierro! Except he cost me around 38m all fees included. Some man to bang in goals so totally worth it over the 5 seasons I have him. Still only 29 but I am debating selling him while he has value and to because I usually operate a Wenger-like rule to over 30s!

FitzShane wrote: »
    I also have Fierro! Except he cost me around 38m all fees included. Some man to bang in goals so totally worth it over the 5 seasons I have him. Still only 29 but I am debating selling him while he has value and to because I usually operate a Wenger-like rule to over 30s!

He hasnt really done it for me so hes out on loan at the moment, Had a great first season winning the League by a good margin but absolutely no luck in cups, went out in the third round of the league cup to Chelsea, Lost the FA Cup final to Spurts & Got beaten by Bayern in the CL Final! Still i have a good core for the team and signed some players before the start of the new season!!

Final Table

626c6b22e963d97845b151526e3d1ae1.png

Danny boy done the business even with a 3 month injury!

194f5765f1569b9b8ecdb34bf8665bd1.png

Sterling won the POTY

78bffd7a467ba6085c0b9b33295d79c6.png

Phil got writers POTY

d01bbe5ab0c9afc3c622a4b500480429.png

Transfers at the end of the season, Gundogan, Hahn, Trippier, Zivkovic & a young keeper in before the window opened.

4b861168df534806b0d09ee8401f9b30.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Great puchases imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

@ASOT Did Burnley stay up? In real life Trippier has a release clause of £3.5m, I don't know if its a relegation clause or not though, and was just wondering if he even has a release clause on FM2015?

Pter wrote: »
    Great puchases imo

If only Liverpool could make similar transfers in real life then id be happy :pac:
    Colemania wrote: »
    @ASOT Did Burnley stay up? In real life Trippier has a release clause of £3.5m, I don't know if its a relegation clause or not though, and was just wondering if he even has a release clause on FM2015?

Nah they went down pretty badly, havnt a clue about the release clause I dont think he does in the game anyway. Really really strong full back would love if he was signed in real life he had a great season!

986da2e9061cda9d1ad428ff023f006e.png

Need to shift a few players I think or FFP wont be happy!

95fab423c0aeda616efaec16fc5cda0e.png

Only 60k for lambert and 7m for Lovren? Must have been even worse in your game than they have been this season!

Big step down for Yesil joining portsmouth on loan. Who's the Mourinho guy you got from Fulham?

Also a lot of money on Zivkovic to loan him out straight away - but i suppose you are the champions and he needs to be blooded in the early game.

Surprised you didnt go for Depay?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Depay turns beast. I have a few photos of him few pages back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Depay turns beast. I have a few photos of him few pages back

Signed Depay for my Fulham team after being raided early in the window, hoping he carries me to legitimate CL football (not sneaking in by winning the Europa)

Also a lot of money on Zivkovic to loan him out straight away - but i suppose you are the champions and he needs to be blooded in the early game.
    Surprised you didnt go for Depay?

Yeah I was going to keep him but he wouldn't have got the game time I wanted him to get this season, il be selling balotelli at the end of the season then he's going to be getting cup games etc.

Depay decided to join city over me unfortunately! Just beat them 6-0 in the second game of the season though 4 for Danny who's been ridiculously clinical with 5 in 2 so far. Got offered 82m for him by city but tuned it down obviously.
    Only 60k for lambert and 7m for Lovren? Must have been even worse in your game than they have been this season!

Big step down for Yesil joining portsmouth on loan. Who's the Mourinho guy you got from Fulham?

Couldn't shift either of them for the life of me that's the problem! Wanted to get them off my wage bill as both were getting 0 game time! so cut my loses and sold them for peanuts.

Yeah I was gutted for Yesil because I really want him to turn out good but he got another knee injury I think he's damaged goods now. Hes a regen 15 Year old keeper, 5* potential so I'm gonna see how he turns out!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

So I run 3 managers at a time.

First is my man united team, recently won the champions league, they will be my constant team. Players I have brought in over 3 seasons
    Alireza_Jahanbakhsh
    Carlos Fierro
    Zlatan ibra
    John stones
    Pogba
    Tielmans
    Balanta
    Barbosa
    Depay

Loaned out
    Bakkalli
    Benzia
    Patrick Roberts
    Will Hughes
    Odegard

Must say I'm quite disappointed with depay. Got rid of Rooney as he was constantly creating trouble. Zaha , Hernandez an Januzai have been revelations.

My second manger started at notts forest and gainin promotion left in November to manger Lyon who promised me a warchest which I didn't recieve. So after winning the French cup and coming third in the first season I applie for the arsenal job after they came 9th in the previous campaign. Now arsenal gave me a war chest! I have spent 160million on players after sellin 100 millions worth of players.

Bought in assambalonga from me previous notts forest team and lacezette from my Lyon team. Both are lethal upfront along with to don who was previously there. Arsenal had some great players all ready there like kheidra , so I brought in squad players like tiote an Santon. Had to completely changed the defence and brought in marlin an Gil, two South Americans who are rocks to compliment navas in goal.

Currently in October unbeaten top of the league with my united team trailing 4th

My third manager is Shamrock rovers who I have taking as far as I can. Qualified for the champions league groups after a very easy qualifications round. Have some great Irish players, mostly guys I know, my real life cousin Mikey Drennan is a serious force. After winning everything in this league and had a miricle 0-0 away to psg I plan to add the mls an try that league.

In regards to loaning players from any teams to the others I managed.

I loaned
    Benzia and Blackett to Notts forest
    Odegard to Lyon
    Joel Pearria (gk) to shamrock rovers

And that's the only transfer business done between each club.

One manager is my constant.
    Another is my manager I built up
    And the other is so I experience differnt leagues.

It takes a lot of time but I couldn't play it any other way

Yeah I was going to keep him but he wouldn't have got the game time I wanted him to get this season, il be selling balotelli at the end of the season then he's going to be getting cup games etc.

Depay decided to join city over me unfortunately! Just beat them 6-0 in the second game of the season though 4 for Danny who's been ridiculously clinical with 5 in 2 so far. Got offered 82m for him by city but tuned it down obviously.

Couldn't shift either of them for the life of me that's the problem! Wanted to get them off my wage bill as both were getting 0 game time! so cut my loses and sold them for peanuts.

Yeah I was gutted for Yesil because I really want him to turn out good but he got another knee injury I think he's damaged goods now. Hes a regen 15 Year old keeper, 5* potential so I'm gonna see how he turns out!.

Are you sure he's a regen? Just realised Jose Mourinho's son plays with Fulham and is also a keeper. He'd be about 15 or 16 now too

Are you sure he's a regen? Just realised Jose Mourinho's son plays with Fulham and is also a keeper. He'd be about 15 or 16 now too

Il double check when I'm on I just assumed he was because of his age but he may not be!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Was getting worried seeing our home games being played at the Ricoh Arena. Turns out the board are adding 12,000 seats to Villa Park on the sly.

Getting a decent stadium is so tedious.

My gracious chairman agreed to build a new stadium in my second season. Come the start of my 5th season, we are in the new stadium. Increase of capicity: 5000 seats. Cost: 100m.

As soon as its build, i request it be expanded. No problem - sure our average attendance is up at maximum capacity anyway. Expansion: 10000 seats. Cost: 12m. Thats a bit more reasonable. Time to completion: 2 years? Ah ffs - why not just go the full hog and build 20000.

At least you guys are getting the upgrades! Think I'll have to wait until some big Champions League result to get Craven Cottage an expansion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I can't even get on a coaching course

I did have to win a good few trophies and build a major cash reserve before this was all entertained. Selling on a few players, buying well the next season and winning the league/cup/Euro helped a lot.

If only real life was like this :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well I got to La Liga! I'm still in the same pokey stadium with the worst facilities in the league. The board are expecting a mid table finish which is completely unrealistic.

There seems to be some bug with some steam achievements and after working hard to get Sant Adreu to La Liga, the achievement didn't unlock. :mad:

Fringe player got 6 goals for me in a match we won 12-0. Club World Championship - what a load of bo!!ix.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

3 Serie A titles and 2 champions leagues with Inter Milan and when I apply for teams like Manchester City and Chelsea, their chairman just laughs at me.

City appointed Pardew instead of me ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

To Continue the Silverware of the World Hunt (Wales)

On the 3/6/23 After a meeting with the board of Ranger(HKG) I had to resign my post with them because they were far from please with me applying for new positions elsewhere and offered me the chance to retire from the club with my reputation intact, on 5/6/23 I was Appointed Manager of TNS(The New Saints) which stocked the media as the considered it a step backwards for me.

Season 2023/24

New Team, New Country, 6 hours to advance the game 1 in-game month during the off season (bloody June, not even July)

During the summer (june) I spent time hunting down staff for the club and assessing the clubs players. I determined that I was really happy with the squad of players thy had, well balanced with at least 1 player for every position, good players too. Made 3 free signing and loaned in 3 players from English clubs. the squad looked really good, even though my 2nd 11 could be strong enough for a title challenge.

1st competitive game for my new club was in the Euro Cup where we got beat in the 1st Qualifying round by CSKA(Sofia), did manage to draw away but lost at home, It was hard a tactical familiarity was really low at this stage. Got the league off to a flyer, winning most of our games and drawing the odd one here and there, but undefeated. As I was planning on winning all 3 pieces of silverware in the one season in wales I was rotating the team to keep all 21 players match fit, this was working a treat and left us unbeaten in all competitions up to November. Them I became complacent and in the space of 2 week got knocked out of the Welsh Cup(3rd Round) and the Welsh Premier League Cup(Semi-Final). I was disgusted with myself. All I could do now was focus on the league, and we were yet to lose a game heading into the final game of the year against Banger City and loss it ant home playing my 1st 11, this game some times. Won Manager of the year.

Having walk the League, I felt that if I focus on the cups next season I could easily win them next season, so with a move in mind i checked the league ranking and saw my next country to load, North Ireland (3 divisions).

Season 2024/25

Signed 3 players and loaned in 1 from Middlesbrough, i also asked to keep hold of my current loans for this season and they accepted. Main movements this season was reducing the clubs wages, Left a good few fringe players go and 3 older squad players.

Again 1st competitive games was for European Champions Cup, were we beat Maribor 1-0 at home but lost 0-3 away, but the club did get about 300k for the games which helped a lot. Even thou I am not spending the clubs Wages the finances and only just in the green thanks to the board injection cash into the club. Focus this year Cup and rotated for the league, after an early defeat in the league we went on a run and walked the league and won the Welsh Premier League Cup. Last 2 games of the season were against Banger (league and Cup Final), Bangor rescued a late draw against my 2nd 11 in the league game but in 3 day later they would meet the full fury of my 1st 11 in the Welsh Cup Final. We dominated the game start to finish with Bangor only managing 1 shot on target in 90 mins but it finished 0-0 after 90min. into extra time no highlight in the 1st half but 1 in the 2nd, a fecking goal for Banger in the 118 min. Save, Rage Quit. After a few days Won Manager of the year again

Season 2025/26

Sign 3 players, Sold and Loaned back 2, Same staff. 1st competitive game in the European Champions Cup, Beat Libertas in the 1st Qualifying Round but were beat by Zeljeznicar in the 2nd round. Got good money from it again and it is really welcome.

Focus this year is the Welsh Cup, the squad will be rotation for everything else. We Walk the league again and win the League Cup, in January I sell and Loan back another player who is too good for us. On to the Welsh Cup Final this time against Prestatyn who are far weaker that those Banger B's, and my 1st 11 hammer them 5-0. O the relief, after think it would take 1 year turn into 3 years to complete the Welsh Silverware Hunt. And won Manager of the year again but TNS were pick as the 2026 European Champions Cups Biggest Underachievers. (with the way this game gives 2 to 3 money-on shot for the league each year, I think it may be broke some times.)

(Note: there is a European play-off for teams not winning the league, As I won the League every season I am not sure if there is a cup attached)

I have subscribed to N.Irelands Lowest League the Belfast Telegraph Championship 2, which is currently ranked 384 league in Europe, could well be the lowest i have manged in to date, What will the Media make of that!
    Ill have 3 division to get past for the next update so may be a while, do have 2 weeks off in July if it rains I may get trough it.

Summary of Career to Season 2025/26:
    Malaysian Premier Leagues: 1
    Malaysian Cup: 1
    Malaysian FA CUP: 2
    Malaysian Super Leagues: 1
    Malaysian Charity Shield: 1

Singaporean Leagues: 2
    Singapore Cup: 1
    Singaporean League Cup: 1

Hong Kong Premier League: 2
    Hong Kong FA Cup: 1
    Hong Kong Senior Challenge Shield: 2
    Asian Continental Qualification: 1

Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League: 3
    Welsh Premier League Cup: 2
    Welsh Cup: 1

Silverware: Total 22 / Unique 15

Sackings:
    Sun Pegasus(Hong Kong)

Major Awards:
    2016 Malaysian Manager of the Year
    2018 Singaporean Manager of the Year
    2019 Singaporean Manager of the Year
    2023/24 Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League Manager of the Year
    2024/25 Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League Manager of the Year
    2025/26 Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League Manager of the Year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Any ideas why over the past 3 seasons the best my academy at Leeds can produce is a 2 and a half star player? I'm consistantly finishing Top 4 in Prem.

I've the best youth coaches, best head of youth development, best youth facilities etc but there's no one decent coming through.

Had a 5 star wonderkid on my last save but the f**king game crash dumped on me - Nearly put my fist through my MacBook

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 103 ✭✭Nom De Guerre

gerp99 wrote: »
    3 Serie A titles and 2 champions leagues with Inter Milan and when I apply for teams like Manchester City and Chelsea, their chairman just laughs at me.

City appointed Pardew instead of me ffs

Zidane is managing Leyton Orient in my save

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Problem with basic form on my game.. Managing Southampton (Got Villa and Podolski for small money but decent wages)

Squad constantly complain about the training regime.. but its very light (How do i fix this??)

Villa wouldn't hit a barn door with a banjo, any help with tactics to help him score?

Sometimes the players complain about training as they dont like the group approach - some of the more advanced players may need individualised training.

Also, how many coaches do you have on staff for training - i always tried to keep the standard of training across the board for each aspect of training at 4 stars.

• Advertisement

Problem with basic form on my game.. Managing Southampton (Got Villa and Podolski for small money but decent wages)

Squad constantly complain about the training regime.. but its very light (How do i fix this??)

Villa wouldn't hit a barn door with a banjo, any help with tactics to help him score?

often have the same problem, just keep it low-ish and they normally come around imo.

I'm in year 2033 in my Reggina save and the club have new owners with lots more money. I was winning quadruples and quintuplets almost every season and my money wasn't increasing. I couldn't really renovate or anything and wages kept increasing.

I was hoping to just making it to 20 years at the club in 2035 and retiring the save but now a new lease of life!!

Find myself spunking money on 5 star current ability players and within a few months they've dropped to 3 and a half stars. Anyone else experiencing this?

The star ratings are a bit peculiar on this one - they seem to change based on the players form. I'd understand the CA changing a bit, but not the PA. I've had a player go from 2* CA 2* PA to 4* on both in the space of a season once he played a consistent run of games, and the same happen in reverse to someone else who wasn't playing as often.

Wasn't like that in the past, was it?

Dunno why I can't get this team to perform consistently.

Considering starting a new game for the final time in this years edition.

Should ride me over for 3 or 4 months until the next FM comes out in November

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Find myself spunking money on 5 star current ability players and within a few months they've dropped to 3 and a half stars. Anyone else experiencing this?

The star ratings are a bit peculiar on this one - they seem to change based on the players form. I'd understand the CA changing a bit, but not the PA. I've had a player go from 2* CA 2* PA to 4* on both in the space of a season once he played a consistent run of games, and the same happen in reverse to someone else who wasn't playing as often.

Wasn't like that in the past, was it?

Dunno why I can't get this team to perform consistently.

Considering starting a new game for the final time in this years edition.

Should ride me over for 3 or 4 months until the next FM comes out in November

To do with the star rating of other players on your team maybe. In another team he might be a 5 star compared to lesser players, but thrown into a team with better players he may only well be a 3-4 star

Yakult wrote: »
    To do with the star rating of other players on your team maybe. In another team he might be a 5 star compared to lesser players, but thrown into a team with better players he may only well be a 3-4 star

Largely this. The star ratings will change either because their attributes have, your teammates attributes have or because now you have 100% knowledge of them instead of the scouts best guess. I find I very very rarely have a 5star player in my squad, they tend to settle down to 4/4.5.

Ahhh ok cheers lads thanks for clearing that up

Anyone have the link for the latest wonderkid update that was released recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

hots wrote: »
    Largely this. The star ratings will change either because their attributes have, your teammates attributes have or because now you have 100% knowledge of them instead of the scouts best guess. I find I very very rarely have a 5star player in my squad, they tend to settle down to 4/4.5.

I once had a 5 star regen striker and a 5 star regen winger that I bought from Chelsea as youths. Both stayed with me for their whole careers and never dropped from 5 stars until they were well into their 30s.

I still remember their names and all, Robin Moreau, a French striker and Bastian Valenzuela, a Chilean. Moreau won the Ballon d'Or every year from the time he was about 21 until he retired.

Ah they were some good times.

Apart from that I can't remember ever having a player who didn't drop to 4.5 stars after a while.

I once had a 5 star regen striker and a 5 star regen winger that I bought from Chelsea as youths. Both stayed with me for their whole careers and never dropped from 5 stars until they were well into their 30s.

I still remember their names and all, Robin Moreau, a French striker and Bastian Valenzuela, a Chilean. Moreau won the Ballon d'Or every year from the time he was about 21 until he retired.

Ah they were some good times.

Apart from that I can't remember ever having a player who didn't drop to 4.5 stars after a while.

Haha love it, that's the sort of thing that makes lads in the forums get regens' names on jerseys irl :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 elprincipito

Can't get into this game at all anymore, I probably should put it to bed and just accept I'll never relive the glory days of CM01 or FM07. Its just so boring. I tried starting up a game in the US, was a new database which included a tier system, had all the expected upcoming franchises and looked to be the hallmarks my kinda game. The league had a TV deal that rivaled the NFL and all looked good, but just couldn't get into it. All I do is start up the game, manage someone, get bored and then holiday the game to see how the game works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Ugh. You sound grown up.
    You make me sick.

• Advertisement

Take into account the off season slump. I find it hard to play in off season. Something about watching Chelsea park the bus makes me play to prove there is a better way.

Take into account the off season slump. I find it hard to play in off season. Something about watching Chelsea park the bus makes me play to prove there is a better way.

ha I actually find it's when I get back into FM normally, need my fix of sport for the summer! Also a good time to mess around with ridiculous formations that you never see during the season, currently trying a 3-1-4-2 with Fulham in pre-season :)

hots wrote:
    ha I actually find it's when I get back into FM normally, need my fix of sport for the summer! Also a good time to mess around with ridiculous formations that you never see during the season, currently trying a 3-1-4-2 with Fulham in pre-season

I use 3-1-2-3-1 with a dm and 3 ams. Always find a few seasons in I can manage without wingbacks. The only tricky bit is keeping decent strikers happy on the bench as backups.

I've concluded I will always be obessed with FM.

I've been playing for 16 years and my enthusiasm isn't waning in the slightest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I've concluded I will always be obessed with FM.

I've been playing for 16 years and my enthusiasm isn't waning in the slightest

I would be the same been playing football manger games since I was 9 years old and the 1st one I played was LMA Manger 2002 on the PS2 moved on to then to camp manger on to 2007 when I got my 1st football manger game and have been getting the new one every single year since and I never get board of the game what so ever as I love making players into superstars, getting bargin's, winning stuff with no money, getting cap teams from the bottom leagues to the top. Desicdeing to go stay only 2 years at every club and move on. Then when all the rest gen players hit the game it's even more fun as you have no idea who they are and making some 16 year old to be worth 60 Mil at 20 years old always brings a joy to my face.

Football manger is a game that is so much fun to play and it's up to you to make the fun as every game save you start is a different game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Lads, picked up a new laptop and FM was too slow on the other one so just couldnt play it.

I see the current game is surprisingly still 50e on Steam. Is it cheaper anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Slattsy wrote: »
    Lads, picked up a new laptop and FM was too slow on the other one so just couldnt play it.

I see the current game is surprisingly still 50e on Steam. Is it cheaper anywhere else?

Loom up CD key websites and buy from where ever is cheapist and you add the code to steam you be grand.

I think I paid 10 euros for FM 15 there at xmess so worth looking around

Cheers mate.
    What site did you get it off? Wary paying for things online!

If you looks at the cdkeys Facebook page, I've Always had a good experience with them.

• Advertisement

18 quid on that site :D

Advertisement