Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'm still waiting on my key even though I got an email saying it was ready.

Kinda annoying considering I've bought from them before without hassle.

A lot of ruffle on their FB and twitter page from customers about it.

I got 14 from them, and it too 11 hours for my key to come

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'm still waiting on my key even though I got an email saying it was ready.

Kinda annoying considering I've bought from them before without hassle.

A lot of ruffle on their FB and twitter page from customers about it.

got my key straight away d/ling now as i type.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oat23 wrote: »
    The beta isn't out yet. Two weeks before the game comes out on Nov. 7th is when the beta is released.

Greenmangaming have it for £30 or £24 with this discount code.
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/en/pc/games/sports/football-manager-2015/

OCTOBE-R20GMG-OFFERX

This is still available. Use discount code - U9OULG-XRTO1V-4VMUGZ

GMG codes show up on your account instantly whenever I have bought from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Scirpt

If i ordered this now how soon would i get the beta code ?

Just ordered off of g2a.com and got the code within 5 minutes. Downloading beta on steam now. Use coupon code "LIRIK" for 5% off as well.

Downloaded. Roughly 20mins. Figured out why....bloody nephew is streaming some angry birds sh*te :mad: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭sdowling04

Fook you 126KB/s DL speed!! the joys of living in the country :o

sdowling04 wrote: »
    Fook you 126KB/s DL speed!! the joys of living in the country :o

Taking mine about 40 mins and im on 500kb

Finally I can enter my real age for my manager :D Honestly anything after this is a bonus

Finally I can enter my real age for my manager :D Honestly anything after this is a bonus

Ah I remember the year that happened for me. I was depressed by it, actually. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Setting up my custom Views for the scouting pools and shortlists, i can only get 13 or 14 column on view, in FM13 I had 24 and used them all

• Advertisement

My team scored this cracker in my first match.
    https://mediacru.sh/Kn_Yh_EuSVMg

The default skin is terrible

My team scored this cracker in my first match.
    https://mediacru.sh/Kn_Yh_EuSVMg

That was a cross :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Liking the game so far, as can be seen by my posting this at 4.30 in the morning :o

The scouting system is quality, as is the new interface in my opinion, everything is nice and orderly, and easy to access!

Early thumbs up from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I'm about to shoot one of my players.

I sign him in the off-season to be a backup and he immediately starts complaining that the squad does not have enough depth. I have a squad of 30 players (27 are over 21, not a bunch of youths) and the season in Hong Kong has only 18 games FFS. Because I didn't sign any more players, the entire squad is now annoyed because of my treatment of the player who started moaning. Morale has gone from Very Good/Superb to Poor/Abysmal.

Apart from that it is great so far. Love the scouting system.

Edit: Decided to sack the c*nt that caused this mess. :D Worst transfer ever.

YayaBanana wrote: »

that didnt take long, wish I was sick today and at home playing this instead of being in work. :o

quick question that I cant Google due to bloody work restrictions, when is the editor out for the game?

Not the one you can buy and edit in game but the normal editor, I assume its when the full game is released but was just wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Lads

My latop aint the best, so when I select nations at the start I usually only choose England, SPain, Italy and Germany

Now when im into the game loads of wonderkids are missing and when i click on international teams such as norway sweden etc, there is no squad list?

Any ideas? Iver always just shose those 4 above nations and never had a problem with full player lists on previous games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Lads

My latop aint the best, so when I select nations at the start I usually only choose England, SPain, Italy and Germany

Now when im into the game loads of wonderkids are missing and when i click on international teams such as norway sweden etc, there is no squad list?

Any ideas? Iver always just shose those 4 above nations and never had a problem with full player lists on previous games

Did you select a small database size?

• Advertisement

Lads

Cant help ya really, I've only played on PC for the last few years and I'm running a large database and about half a dozen leagues.

I did see somewhere though that any kids under 16 wouldnt be in the game due to child protection laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cant help ya really, I've only played on PC for the last few years and I'm running a large database and about half a dozen leagues.

I did see somewhere though that any kids under 16 wouldnt be in the game due to child protection laws.

Ahhh right - no wonder I can't sign Martin Odegaard

Ahhh right - no wonder I can't sign Martin Odegaard

Ya, I seen a few people mention it last night.

I cant wait for the editor to see if you can add 15yearf olds to your team, I assume n ot due to what SI mentioned on Twitter with child protection laws.

Gone are the days of signing a young fella from Spain or France at 15 and he becomes your youngest player/scorer. :o

Ya, I seen a few people mention it last night.

I cant wait for the editor to see if you can add 15yearf olds to your team, I assume n ot due to what SI mentioned on Twitter with child protection laws.

Gone are the days of signing a young fella from Spain or France at 15 and he becomes your youngest player/scorer. :o

There will still be regens coming into the game at 15. Child protection laws don't protect them! :)

The editor isn't available for the beta by the way. Read it on the official twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

that didnt take long, wish I was sick today and at home playing this instead of being in work. :o

You and me both. I can't wait to get cracking making a few formations. Giddy with excitement for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

A bit annoying about not being able to unearth young players...

There will still be regens coming into the game at 15. Child protection laws don't protect them! :)

The editor isn't available for the beta by the way. Read it on the official twitter.

I love re-gens, although nearly every time in the 1st season they're pretty poor. :o

Thought as much as I couldnt download it with the game last night, not that'll make much difference anyway but a good feature. :)
    Spazdarn wrote: »
    A bit annoying about not being able to unearth young players...

Some quality 16/17 year olds around too, I can imagine the young wonderkids from FM14 will still be classed as such in FM15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I love re-gens, although nearly every time in the 1st season they're pretty poor. :o

Thought as much as I couldnt download it with the game last night, not that'll make much difference anyway but a good feature. :)

Some quality 16/17 year olds around too, I can imagine the young wonderkids from FM14 will still be classed as such in FM15.

Won't be able to dreg up the next Freddy Adu, spouting nonsense about the next Pele only to be chastised years later for how incredible wrong you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

After messing around last night with the game to see what it is like, i started started proper now with no coaching badges and as a Sunday league footballer focusing on been a tactical manger and starting unemployed (you have to earn the right to manage a top club). just got the start with US Colomiers in the French National league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

bigron2109 wrote: »

I bought from cdkeys.com for €25.01, not realising that you could buy the game before release without beta access. That was the one I ended up with. Not happy!

Advertisement