Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Lads , anyone know where to buy the game (Cheapest) that will allow me to download the Beta as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Irishcrx wrote: »
    Lads , anyone know where to buy the game (Cheapest) that will allow me to download the Beta as well?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/605-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2015-with-beta-access/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Swore I wouldn't buy it , got off work early and remembered it's out today....

Who was I kidding , I always buy it and spend the whole of now to Xmas with my head in the laptop...

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Have they removed private chats with players?

I can't find it under the interaction tab when you click a player. It only shows if you select a young player and pick a suitable tutor for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

How does FC Porto look like?

will only get the game on next friday's payday... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Battery Kinzie

What logi/facepack do yous use? Donwloaded one there(7GB!!) and it looks ok, but I don't really like the way the faces are boxed. I'd prefer one similar to the players that SI have official licences for.

Anyway, started a save with United to get used to the team. Liking it so far, little subtle changes make the game better each year, and this seems no different. Roaming playmaker and ramdeuter look like additions that should make making tactics that bit more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EveAlex

not a fan of the new interface and layout thus far

used to quicker 'scout' player access

and

sub/tactics access in game mode

too many drop down menus for my liking!

also - Joe Allen wants to jump ship a week into my tenure. sap

What logo/facepack do yous use? Downloaded one there(7GB!!) and it looks ok, but I don't really like the way the faces are boxed. I'd prefer one similar to the players that SI have official licences for.

Anyway, started a save with United to get used to the team. Liking it so far, little subtle changes make the game better each year, and this seems no different. Roaming play-maker and ramdeuter look like additions that should make making tactics that bit more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Is there a fm15 face/logo pack out already? :confused: havent looked for one although im usually happy enough with just the logos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Is there a fm15 face/logo pack out already? :confused: havent looked for one although im usually happy enough with just the logos

Get the ones off sortitoutsi, face pack, logo pack and kits. it makes the game look a lot better, I have just used the same ones from last seasons game.

• Advertisement

You can use the ones from last years game. The logos look even worse this year imo.
    YayaBanana wrote: »
    Get the ones off sortitoutsi, face pack, logo pack and kits. it makes the game look a lot better, I have just used the same ones from last seasons game.
    Do you have a link to that one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Do you have a link to that one please?

http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/category/194/football-manager-2015-downloads

You need to be a premium member, I think.

any good players showing their talents yet?

YayaBanana wrote: »

You need to be a premium member, I think.

Cheers! I'll have a look.

Ill look in the logo pack not gone on players faces really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh. Wasn't going to after how annoying I found the difficulty of 14.

But **** it now, I'll get it based on ready everyone talking about it...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh. Wasn't going to after how annoying I found the difficulty of 14.

But **** it now, I'll get it based on ready everyone talking about it...

I think its more user friendly this year. The interface is pretty easy to manage.

Ive only played a few hours but like it anyway so far.

mega amount of yellow cards and injuries - anyone finding this?

EveAlex wrote: »

Ya, i had 5 senior players get injured on the pre-season training camp, all small, a few weeks out injuries but annoying all the same.

Ya, i had 5 senior players get injured on the pre-season training camp, all small, a few weeks out injuries but annoying all the same.

im having an injury and a red card every alternate game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm not having anything like that. Barely any injuries and one red card in about 40 games.

that young lad Depay is a great buy

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Sorry if I missed this, but I went 3 pages back. Where is the cheapest to get fm 15 beta and full game ?

Conchy wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed this, but I went 3 pages back. Where is the cheapest to get fm 15 beta and full game ?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/605-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2015-with-beta-access/

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭sdowling04

What's everyone doing to get the tactics fluid this year. I'm finding it quite difficult this year. Must be doing something wrong training wise :/
    I'm also finding the amount of injuries really bad like last year. Started the game twice and twice for the first game of the season I was without my two keepers and 1 of my starting CB's

Fierce amount of own goals going in for mE

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Sent my scout to look at a player. He comes back with the bare minimum. The only con he could find was ''Stays clear of almost all aerial challenges''. He's 5'5".

I pay this guy €250 P/W for this sh*t.

I'll have to report a bug. My winger is suddenly playing for the reserves and I didn't say he could. I can't stop him either because that screen thinks he isn't playing for them.
    He just tore his calf playing in the reserves as well. So mad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mine told me Messi was probably not worth while looking at cause he's a bit selfish :pac:

In my current game, Mourinho annoyed Schurrle somehow, then annoyed Fabregas by buying Khedira, then annoyed Khedira by fining him for getting sent off, so Chelsea are down in midtable and everyone is angry at Jose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

EveAlex wrote: »

It's the same every year. They keep trying to say its realistic based off real life stats but always patch it by december

Advertisement