Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

course recognition

Options
  • 11-09-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

hi looking for a little help as my head is frazzled!! Basically I was made redundant,I have 2 kids and to be honest it's not easy to stay at home when you're used of working. Anyway I want to do a course that I can maybe get some part time work out of. I'm big into fitness and have actually seen a deal on a Personal Trainer course on living social this morning, does anyone know how legit these are?? I come from an office background so this might be the change I need, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not recognised..
    Also before this I was considering doing a train the trainer course as that's another avenue I'd like to explore! Does anyone have recommendations for this??

Thanks!

Advertisement