Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 Launch Time UK ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

You can reserve here - https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/GB/en_GB/reserve/iPhone/availability

Hurry, some versions already unavailable.

Good find! I wonder why the store,is still down then?

64gb space grey reserved for pick up between 10-11

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Are many people using parcel motel for delivery ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

128GB Plus's are now all sold out in Victoria Square!

And 64gb pluses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

apple.co.uk not even loading for me now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

6 Plus now completely sold out in Victoria square.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

in and ordered

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Jofspring wrote: »
    apple.co.uk not even loading for me now.

I downloaded firefox and it worked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Got my order in at 8.28 for a regular 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Have a 16gb space grey 6 plus reserved. If anyone has a white 64gb reserved that they want to swap for or that they're not getting please let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

I see Vodafone UK site has melted. Sign of things to come two weeks from now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

UK store is finally up for orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Ok lads just ordered mine

Use safari browser we are getting blacked listed on other browsers

iphone 6l 64gb space grey delivery 30th sept!!!!

uk store still not taking orders at this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Lads I can get even on my phone

cramp wrote: »
    Ok lads just ordered mine

Use safari browser we are getting blacked listed on other browsers

iphone 6l 64gb space grey delivery 30th sept!!!!

I had used safari on a mac had no issue after 8:10am

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I've been using safari. Downloaded chrome on the iPad and now I'm I'm and have phones in my basket. Trying to decide what's better, go and collect with my reservation or deliver to PM.

kceire wrote: »
    I've been using safari. Downloaded chrome on the iPad and now I'm I'm and have phones in my basket. Trying to decide what's better, go and collect with my reservation or deliver to PM.

Last year I had it late on launch day via parcel motel saved a 5 hours round trip up north so must be cheaper than tolls fuel etc

Last year I had it late on launch day via parcel motel saved a 5 hours round trip up north so must be cheaper than tolls fuel etc

The system answered my own question. By the time I got to post entry etc, the gold one for her was due for delivery by 19th, but my silver one was 26th-29th.

So I'll just keep my reservation for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

3 to 4 weeks delivery time now on
    all 6L 64GB AND 128GB

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Partial

Very surprised they implemented the store pick ups. Delighted as it doesn't mean a 4am start from Belfast but the lack of queues will mean less propaganda for apple- they LOVE queues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ended up going through my iPhone on 3g to get through. iPhone 6plus 64gb, 3-4 week for dispatch meaning delivery between october 10th-17th where as expected delivery for iPhone 6 was the 19th of september.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Will there be any issues collecting these? It says you need to bring a UK credit/debit card , UK driving licence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭keano25

Delivery date floated out to October, if I cant have it in September from UK store I couldn't be arsed, I'll wait for Ireland now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Partial wrote: »
    Very surprised they implemented the store pick ups. Delighted as it doesn't mean a 4am start from Belfast but the lack of queues will mean less propaganda for apple- they LOVE queues.

I would say there will still be queues. Looks like they only had a limited number on reserve and pick up.

keano25 wrote: »
    Delivery date floated out to October, if I cant have it in September from UK store I couldn't be arsed, I'll wait for Ireland now.

6 is showing 19/9 for delivery 128gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Will there be any issues collecting these? It says you need to bring a UK credit/debit card , UK driving licence

I hope not, although it does say "you'll need a valid UK bank card to verify your address and set up a direct debit"

I think it only applies to people going on contract and not buying it sim free.

No that's for contract. Just bring your email confirmation and no harm having decent photo I'd just incase.

On the reservation e-mail it's asks for ID do you need to bring ID?

kceire wrote: »
    No that's for contract. Just bring your email confirmation and no harm having decent photo I'd just incase.

Cheers just answered my question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭keano25

6 is showing 19/9 for delivery 128gb.

I'm going for 64gb and even that is too much for my needs. 32 would of been great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Only managed to get to a pc now, ordered a 6 Plus 64gb Space Grey with 3 to 4 week delivery estimate. :(

Advertisement