Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum

Options
  • 11-09-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭

I didn't see a thread on this so I thought i'd start one. Intiresting looking game just out of early access on Steam. Online third person shooter with a very minimalist design (hence the name) Seems a cross between titanfall and Transformers WFC at first glance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHktw3sqUQ0

Anyway, it's down to 4.99 until Wednesday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Has anyone picked this up? Would you ye recommend it? It's only 3 quid at the moment and a tenner for a 5 pack!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

'Our art is utter ****e so let's not bother trying to even texture anything then call it minimalist. We'll even put it in the name.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I like the art style but the game has some severe flaws.
    It came out of Steam Early Access when it was clearly still in beta. The weapons are very unbalanced and you're mostly playing against bots because the player-base has dropped off to nothing. Iv'e had a few lag problems and got kicked from the servers once because of it. It still has lots of potential if it were tidied up a good bit.
    I haven't played since the end of October, that probably says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

I'll keep my monies so! Cheers!

Advertisement