Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you, or can you, export statements from business online

Options
  • 11-09-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Starting to use Xero cloud accounting and am looking for a way to upload my bank statements? As BOI business banking does not seem to work with Xero directly, even though personal BOI banking does...surprise, surprise, I need to manually upload statements. To do this I need to export them in either CSV, OFX or QIF file format. Is this possible with the old jalopy that is BOI business banking online. Having spent ages on hold with your phone support, I have given up and moved to this forum. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Ninak,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

It may possible to export your statements in this format, this will depend on the type of Business Online account you have. Sorry to hear that you experienced a long hold time when contacting our BOL helpdesk. However, it would be necessary to call our BOL helpdesk on 1890 818 265 and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement